Thread: Political Joke!

Talking Political Joke!

Disclaimer: This is strictly a joke and is not meant to offend to insult anyone of any political parties made fun of in this joke. Please enjoy the joke as what it is, a joke lol

Father - Daughter Talk

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so manyothers her age, she considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat, andamong other liberal ideals, was very much in favor of higher taxes tosupport more government programs; in other words, redistribution ofwealth. She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch Republican, a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the lectures thatshehad participated in, and the occasional chat with a Professor, she feltthat her father had for years harbored an evil, Selfish desire to keepwhat he thought should be his.

One day, she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxeson the rich, and the need for more government programs. The self-professedobjectivity proclaimed by her professor had to be the truth, and sheindicated so to her father. He responded by asking how she was doing inschool. Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and lethim know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that she was taking avery difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her notime to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn't even havetime for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many college friends eitherbecause she spent all her time studying.

Her father listened, and then asked, "How is your friend Audrey doing?" She replied, "Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are easy classes, she never studies, and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She is sopopular on campus; college for her is a blast. She's always invited to allthe parties, and lots of times she doesn't even show up for classesbecause she's too hung over."

Her father asked her, "Why don't you go to the Dean's office and ask himto deduct a 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your friend Audrey, who onlyhas a 2.0? That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA, and certainly that wouldbe a fair and equal distribution of GPA." The daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily firedback, "That's a crazy idea! How would that be fair? I've worked reallyhard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard work.And she's done next t o nothing toward her degree. She played while Iworked my tail off!"

The father slowly smiled, winked, and said gently, "Welcome to theRepublican Party."
    "Ride Naked!"
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 (Fazer)
    1984 Kawasaki 250 4-stroke enduro
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L V8 (Gas Whore)

Re: Political Joke!

That whole story is written with conservative rhetoric -- it's biased from the beginning. Whoever authored the piece doesn't understand true conservative nor progressive ideology, but rather, they only understand the PR machine.
    Photogallery * Google+ * Facebook! * STFU
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    god bless thongs and low self esteem women.