Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: and cops dont know why people hate them..

Gold Member

and cops dont know why people hate them..

Re: and cops dont know why people hate them..

Dude...
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Has delusions of Kawi grandeur konichd's Avatar

I hate skaters, he should have busted that board over that punk-asses head
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Gold Member

and then sent your bike up your ass...

Is the "bike up your ass" a new stunna trick?

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Gold Member

is letting cops fuck with kids your way of life???

Quote Originally Posted by konichd View Post
    I hate skaters, he should have busted that board over that punk-asses head
    It's interesting. What I've seen happen when bikers are stereotyped (i.e. Alice) around here, and then someone from here generalizes another demographic and hates on them.
    I'm sure there will be some justification as to why that hypocrisy is acceptable though.

I can't figure this place out sometimes.

G.
    Last edited by Raptor; Thu Feb 14th, 2008 at 12:37 PM.

Gold Member

hahaha no the cop should wait for the next green sport bike to ride by and open his door....

that big fat donut eatin meter maid has a serious short fat man complex...he should be sued for throwing a 14 yr old to the ground for no reason....i'm gonna go to baltimore and shove his badge up his ass....
    drop a gear and disappear....

Asshat Racing:Mra #228
    2002 r6 street,akrapovic slip-on,flush mounts,Ohlins steering dampener
    2000 r6 race (sold)

I deal with this shit all the time on my buiding projects. They have skate parks, don't use public plaza's, etc. to skate. All they do is damage to hand rails, planters, etc. and guess who has to pay for it? It happens at my building in Downtown Golden, told the kids I fuckin' shoot them if they grinded one more truck on my railing.

FUCK SKATERS

I don't think I could have taken him serious considering police "car", yellow top uniform, and shorts.... He looks more like a DHL guy rather than a cop lol.

"CALL ME DUDE ONE MORE TIME" "DUDES WORK ON RANCHES" <-- so would "Pig" been better for the guy?
    "Ride Naked!"
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 (Fazer)
    1984 Kawasaki 250 4-stroke enduro
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L V8 (Gas Whore)

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

"Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by konichd View Post
    I deal with this shit all the time on my buiding projects. They have skate parks, don't use public plaza's, etc. to skate. All they do is damage to hand rails, planters, etc. and guess who has to pay for it? It happens at my building in Downtown Golden, told the kids I fuckin' shoot them if they grinded one more truck on my railing.

FUCK SKATERS
    dude do it... next time you see a skater shoot them... dont be scared its only prison... do it... your tough ass im sure you wold do just fine in a cell... i mean it should be about the same as your office.. so do it... stop talking and do it...

where's ur building? i'm gonna come gring my trucks to the nub on YOUR railings.......lol.......YOUR railings.....

2000 r6 race (sold)

^^Bring coffee and we will call it even

light, med or dark roast?

2000 r6 race (sold)

Gold Member

better bring decaf...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    Awesome. Good on the kid too for sticking it to the bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    better bring decaf...
    LMAO!! No shit. A dose of caffeine might bring wrath on perhaps....people in wheelchairs? Kids who pull little red wagons? Kite flyers? No kid having fun would be safe.

G.

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Well, the officer was not handling the situation in the most professional way but you have to wonder about the history that led up to this incident. I found this quote a little telling:

Santo said he sometimes uses a camcorder to tape his friends' conflicts with police because they find humor in getting yelled at by officers.
    So, they know they are doing something wrong and they enjoy riling the police. Well, in that case, sorry, I don't have much sympathy for these kids. They probably habitually act like obnoxious little shits, destroying other people's property and finally someone had enough of their inconsiderate crap. Property owners expect the police to keep asshats like these kids from destroying their property. The asshats know they are wrong but keep doing it over and over and over, some apparently for the entertainment of annoying the police. Well, they shouldn't be whiny little bitches when a police officer gives them hell about it. You get what you give.

Dirk
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

^^^Exactly

annoying police, that sounds like fun. is that like pulling up next to a cop and doing a wheelie so he will chase you? and they dont ever seem to be able to keep up......

2000 r6 race (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by dirkterrell View Post
    Well, the officer was not handling the situation in the most professional way but you have to wonder about the history that led up to this incident. I found this quote a little telling:

So, they know they are doing something wrong and they enjoy riling the police. Well, in that case, sorry, I don't have much sympathy for these kids. They probably habitually act like obnoxious little shits, destroying other people's property and finally someone had enough of their inconsiderate crap. Property owners expect the police to keep asshats like these kids from destroying their property. The asshats know they are wrong but keep doing it over and over and over, some apparently for the entertainment of annoying the police. Well, they shouldn't be whiny little bitches when a police officer gives them hell about it. You get what you give.

Dirk
    Very wise words my man. Completely reasonable theory. Speculative but reasonable. I know at 14, there were a handful of cases where we tested authority. It's what kids to do get a grasp on social boundaries. At least that's how it worked for me.

14 y/o me: "Damn...I guess I shouldn't have pissed that cop off. I ain't doin' that shit again...least not when johnny law is around."

In turn, there were also plenty of times that someone in a position of authority completely abused their leverage. Teachers, cops, security guards etc..

Most importantly, the way you opened your post, acknowledging that the cop may not have acted entirely appropriately. Trying to uphold a code or statute by violating another doesn't exactly command respect. Kind of like making threats of vindication against the actions of a child with aggravated battery or attempted murder. The kids might very well have been acting like little jackasses but what...break their boards over their head? Shoot them? WTF?!

^^^Yes bring Communism back!