Thread: Why I love Colorado

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Why I love Colorado

Sunrise over Lake Loveland...

My daughter shot this on her way to school Friday morning.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Re: Why I love Colorado

Where are the palm trees? Quick, somebody edit some in! And while your at it turn that white ice to blue/green water. Won't hurt to toss in a bottle of Corona either.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Ha, ha...goofball.

Should see the ice fisherman on really cold-ass days. Holy frig and they're out there in their lil ice huts and havin' a blast...crazy people I tell ya.

Soon enough Pilot, and the warmth will follow that sunshine...oh, and it will be rising in a different spot, too.

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

nice pic sista. How was your weekend?
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Right-Wing Nut-Job DavidofColorado's Avatar

I love Colorado because the hippies come out here from California or where they come from and instead of turning us into a little California with hybrid smugness and gun laws they buy a gun learn to protect themselves and hang up their tydyes. And with the money that they save here they can afford to take care of themselves and get weened off the idea that need gubment for everything.
    Of course I could be wrong and delusional and all this stuff is slowly taking over. But there is one thing that they can't nag to death and that is the cold winters that scare them back to where they came from. But that doesn't do anything about the New Yorkers though.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by chad23 View Post
    nice pic sista. How was your weekend?
    Still on my weekend...and it's a 3-day for me. Hoping it'll be a tad warmer tomorrow to get out and ride. I missed an IMI day yesterday to do some other stuff and was having a really hard time going home from Denver in the sun and warmth in my cage.

We'll see how tomorrow pans out for a tad bit of a ride.