Thread: 2007 Isle of Mann TT Review

2007 Isle of Mann TT Review

I post these every now and then. These guys are surely in a class of their own...just incredible what they can do on these public roads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNxJrB_8gHk
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Re: 2007 Isle of Mann TT Review

Sweet video!! Those guys are batshit crazy, I'd be so afraid to hit a light pole or kill somebody lol

That was bad a$$ video. Crazy riders!
    - 04 CBR 1KRR--***SOLD***
    - 08 Ducati 1098--Termi exhaust
    - 03 R6 (Track Bike)
    MRA #286

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Stoopid fricken dial-up! Yeah, yeah, I know...get high speed. Not until I move. So, until then...stoopid fricken dial-up.

On what I did see...sweet! Now that would be a dream trip...just once to watch...in my lifetime.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

a specific position or point in physical space

Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover View Post
    Stoopid fricken dial-up! Yeah, yeah, I know...get high speed. Not until I move. So, until then...stoopid fricken dial-up.

On what I did see...sweet! Now that would be a dream trip...just once to watch...in my lifetime.
    Watch...?!? You need to either take a bike or rent a bike and ride the Isle. Nothing compares to the mountain section of the course...but the little towns are cool also.
    9/7 MotoGP Fan
    "Four wheels move the body...Two wheels move the soul"

http://www.lubedealer.com/otg_oil_lube

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drift View Post
    Watch...?!? You need to either take a bike or rent a bike and ride the Isle. Nothing compares to the mountain section of the course...but the little towns are cool also.
    Yeah now that would be the thing, but it'd probably be when I'm 80 before I could afford a trip oversees, hence the "watch" part.

Ok, so maybe I exaggerate a tad, but yeah, definitely by bike. I'm need of another dose of Europe anyway.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Amazing. Those guys are just fearless. Fearless and lucky.

We had the full video that the clip is taken from playing at work when it first came out (around Xmas). The guy that crashes at about the 1min mark in the clip actually went OVER that wall and landed in someone's garden, stunned but unhurt...

It's a great video, and I'm just glad the race is still going despite the way society is growing more and more risk aversive.

Like others, I'd love to run the race myself, I think there's literally nothing like it in the world. But, also like others, I probably will never get the chance...

Still, it's a good video.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson