Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who rode today?

Re: Who rode today?

Ran up to Longmont and then up to Estes Park and back before hitting Epic Motosports up for some work. Great damn ride...roads were great up to Estes and back.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Didn't ride until after work and then waited on someone who said he'd show up at 3:45, but it was almost 4:30 by the time he showed his happy ass up:-D I decided to take him and his buddy up to Horsetooth via Masonville before the sun dipped behind the hills, as they had a long ride back home to Greeley.

Great ride, tho...great day for it...*patiently awaits summer*

I should add that maybe I shoulda worn my winter riding gloves (bulky as they are), cuz all 4 fingers on my left hand were pure white all the way down to the second knuckle...brrr!
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

I rode to work when it was nice and warm. Flip side is that I’ll be riding home at 11:30 p.m.
    John
    KTM Duke 690