The short of it...

DIA Auto Service can give you and your vehicle a reasonable rate to repair, park, drop-off and pick you up at the airport.

The detailed version...

Recently, on one of my motorcycle show trips I had the need to travel to Chicago for work. Like the rest of you who fly, we have to get to and from the airport. There are quite a few options for sure.

I tend to "ask a friend" if they can help out. This time I opted for another method. I heard about this repair special on the Tom Martino Show. Since I needed to get an oil change done, I called up DIA Auto Service, 303-342-0303, which is located on Pena Boulevard--just to the west of the DIA.

The deal:

You arrive two hours before your flight-time and drop off your vehicle for service. In this case, I just needed an oil change ($30.00 including the usual fees). After checking in for service they will take you in your car/truck to the passenger drop-off at DIA. Then, they will do whatever service you requested. When you get back, you call them and they will come and pick you up. You then pay for the service and a minor charge for parking. In my case it was $5 a day as I said that I heard about them on the radio.

All in all it cost me $55 to go this route and I was gone nearly a week.

Sure, there are cheaper places to get an oil change and ways to get to the airport/park. But, in this case, I didn't have to "call" on a friend or two, and I usually offer $20 gas money each way. That, and my truck was waiting for me to go and take care of some business right away. The staff at DIA auto can give answer any questions regarding details.

Have fun traveling!