Thread: Ghost Rider 5 (Ghost Rider v. Swedish HP)

Ghost Rider 5 (Ghost Rider v. Swedish HP)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeBKQ...eature=related

lastly, GR v. SHP. Not bad, I still don't know why they pursue him. Bike v. Car and they will never catch him.

Do I condone this type of behaviour? absolutely not. However it's entertaining as hell. I do love how he drops the hammer from time to time, just to shoot out ahead and then slow back down.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: Ghost Rider 5 (Ghost Rider v. Swedish HP)

I own one of the DVDs. Pretty good stuff, but you have to think it is all staged. I don't know how he would evade and fake the cops out and have a camera waiting to get the shot wherever he goes.

Alot of his rides are set up, as to a specific route he's going to take and so forth. However, to the best of my knowledge all the cop chases are real. Last I heard, Ghost Rider was on Sweden's Most Wanted list.

Yeah, he's got a huge crew that are placed all over the place and capture video when he's on his route.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Ghost Rider kicks ass!!!!!!!