Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheyenne Riders

Cool Cheyenne Riders

Hey Guys, there seems to be quite a few Riders from Cheyenne. We need to hook up and get things going up here. Maybe all get down to FTC for a ride here soon. Hit me back. lata, T-Dub.

You Deserve What You Accept
    Whatever, I didn't vote for him.

Re: Cheyenne Riders

hey whats up what are you doing today??? i was thinkin of estes but id ont know what its like down there... hit me up 307-221-6202

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I rode around for about 5 hours in Cheyenne. There are some good roads going east. Met up with some of the AF guys. Those guys are nuts, but cool as hell. Campstool out to sapp bros was real cool till I saw the WHP sitting in the median. That slowed me down quite a bit. lol. This next weekend, I will be stuck in Greeley, so I guess no riding for me. But, whenever there is a decent weekend day, call me 307-287-0204.

hey don't go bringing your antalope lovin arses down here to colorado. We're normal here and dont like your kind....OK for you guys I'll charge a tax, but dont go bringing all your friends here. Ride your own roads.
    James it was good riding with you again, sorry I couldn't ride more with you guys, had to get work done
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Just like a greenie, can't even spell antelope right. lol. Comon' you know if we come to Colorado to ride it will raise the IQ in both states. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chad23 View Post
    hey don't go bringing your antalope lovin arses down here to colorado. We're normal here and dont like your kind....OK for you guys I'll charge a tax, but dont go bringing all your friends here. Ride your own roads.
    James it was good riding with you again, sorry I couldn't ride more with you guys, had to get work done

hell I see more colo plates in Wyo and a ton of Wyo plates here. the border has to extend 40 miles either way
    Just leave the wind there
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Yeah, no kidding. I would gladly bring the wind down there if it would stay. Jesus it's been windy here today.

Quote Originally Posted by chad23 View Post
    hell I see more colo plates in Wyo and a ton of Wyo plates here. the border has to extend 40 miles either way
    Just leave the wind there

Right-Wing Nut-Job DavidofColorado's Avatar

Wy is cool. Its the fucker from Ca that need a wall put up around the state and then filled with water. lol. Wy is where people I don't talk to get their fireworks. Its nice when you don't have to go to TJ to get some firecrackers.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

Add me to the list. Will be back home in August.

So, when you get back from the sandbox, hit us up. I will be on days from May - August. Can't wait.

Ok, Rough Company ERC is looking for some members. I am thinking we should all meet up at the bunkhouse out on Happy Jack Rd. on Friday the 28th of March if the weather is nice enough. What you guys think?

what is rough house? but im down

Rough House? You mean Rough Company. It's the Wyoming chapter of the Extreme Riders Club family. If you go to the website in my address, it gives a full explanation of the club and the history of the ERC. There is a Chapter in Colorado, and two in Oregon, one of which is all female. Don't let the 'Extreme' part throw you. We ride extreme machines. We aren't all stunters or racers, we just like to ride together and have a good time. We are just getting started here and can't wait to get things going. It's going to be a good year. OUT

yea i dont know about the whole lil "group" thing im not much of a biker boy..i like riding with people i just dont like commiting my self to "biker groups"

trust me, there is no 'commitment'. if it gets political AT ALL, I am done. Just a group of folks getting together once in a while to ride, attend shows, possibly getting together 'bike nights' and such. It isn't exclusive, and isn't a 'motorcycle club'. it's a 'rider's club' (huge difference). So, if you don't want to join, that's cool too. It's not a big deal. It's just for fun.

well, since there seemed to be no interest in meeting the 28th, I think we will reschedule for some Sunday in the near future when the weather decides to cooperate.

I rode today to town and back. It was nice getting there, but windy as hell coming back. Anybody else get out in Cheyenne today?

I passed you when you were heading into town. I was in a red Titan with guns

There was some MAJOR head wind heading out to your place, I was surprised you went out.

I think I passed honda 919, but don't know his bike. It was a grey with carbon exhaust, maybe two bros?

yes that was me! you were in a truck? and yes cf two bros and i am always out.. If its above 40 im out riding
    Last edited by honda919; Sun Mar 30th, 2008 at 02:05 PM.

nice looking bike, you were leaning pretty bad heading west. Glad you got out safe!

I was in a Red Titan.

haha yea it was a blast heading back with the tail wind i couldnt keep it below 100 lol

I think I was at about a 45 degree angle coming back. It was nice until around 1. Then it just got windy as hell. But it's great to see we have the shitty blowing snow weather back. I missed it for the week it was gone.

Any thing going on tomorrow?

Well, It depends on the weather. If it's nice, I might be out and about.

T Dub, You cheyenne guys need to meet up with us Greeley guys for a ride night when the weather finally turns warm!

Later, Jeff