Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheyenne Riders

Re: Cheyenne Riders

That will not be a problem. The key is the weather. I will be off on Sat nights and Sundays in May through the end of August, so we will def. be heading south for some trips.

You Deserve What You Accept
    Whatever, I didn't vote for him.

That sounds excellent, we usually ride on Sat. nights. Greeley is really boring so we usually go to Ft. Collins to hang out or we have a few secret stunt spots we hang out at as well.

Jeff

That sounds good to me. I am now sort of flying solo now. I put my VP on a plane to Italy this morning. So, until I get some more members, I will be on the road by myself. It really sucks.

Who is going to be out tomorrow (Tuesday)? I saw a few out today when I was in Cheyenne. I was there from about 5 till dark (and cold). Anybody is going to be out, lets meet up you name the time and place. WHHOOOHOOO for the two days of nice riding weather that I didn't have to work.

i will be out but i am heading up to the mountains as i had a friend pass away sunday. I will be doing a scenic ride. more than happy to join if you want?! hit me 307-221-6202

Well, I do really appreciate the invite, especially the reason for the ride. I was out for a short time on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday, I rode around Cheyenne almost all day. I will be out and about on this Sunday for a while in the afternoon. At one I will be at the softball park for my little ones practice. Then will be riding around after that. If you want to meet up, that's where I will be. Can't miss me, I will be wearing a powertrip jacket.

I met up with about 9 other bikes, Mostly R6, R1's, a few kawi's and a sweet ass stretched ZX-14 with a 300 rear. It was awesome. We hit all of the good roads in some good weather. It was a great group ride, everybody stayed together, everybody was safe. The best part is we rode around for most of the day and we all went home safe. And I got to meet some real cool guys. We will be out again next Sunday. We meet up at the Grease Monkey on Lincolnway. Also, there will be a HUGE ride through Poudre on May 18th. I will get more info. and pass it on here.

I'm back....If anyone sees a green ZX10 and Kawasaki jacket out riding, that be me.......rode yesterday a little and saw a few guys out riding.....this damn weather......sheesh.....

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Welcome back! You should be getting some awesome weather on Sunday.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Speaking of Tomorrow, I will be out a little afternoon if the weather holds. I will be on the bike in my sig. You see me, flag me down. And, welcome back from the sandbox.

Sandbox I will be riding around all the time on a silver 919. I will be going to the canyons on saturday morethan welcome to join. Call me at 307-221-6202 the name is James

I am off work today, any good places in the mountains west of you guys that are popular rides?

Thanks James....might be interested in that....although, feels a little awkward like a new bike since I haven't been on it in 9 months.....(hint: might be behind you a ways..... ;-) .......) I put about 200 miles on yesterday...rode down to Ft Collins....then back here for a while. I did see a group riding around about 9pm....but was in the car then. Will give you a call sometime soon.

Hey you Cheyenne riders and everyone else. Don't mean to burst in here, but we're doing a sort of "n00b" ride on Sunday, May 18. We're starting out at 9:30 in West Loveland and heading into the hills.

Here's the address of our starting point:

Sandy's Conoco
    5647 W US Highway 34
    Loveland, CO 80537

This ride is a mixed abilities ride, but more to introduce newer riders to the area and to group riding. If you've not been up in the hills in Colorado, then this would be a good time to get yer feet wet.

Send me a PM if you think you wanna do this, or just show up. Either way, it will be a good time.

Ooops, my bad...I just saw this...http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=21513 Not trying to step on toes here. Maybe we can meet up sometime for a Northy/Cheyenne ride.
    Last edited by mtnairlover; Mon May 12th, 2008 at 08:42 AM.

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Oh, not stepping on toes at all. It would be cool if we could all meet up in Wellington at around 9:30. If that doesn't work with the 'Noob Ride' plans, that's cool too. I am sure once the weather gets warmer in the evenings, some of us will be coming south for some rides.

Cool, cool. Yeah, I'm trying to coordinate the Northern n00bs with the guys leaving from down at MoCo and see if we can meet up somewhere in between (it would be further south from us). That just means we get to plan yet another ride later on, which I'm just happy as a clam in doing;-)

No kidding.. Well, I sure hope we can get something planned. I am the PREZ of the Rough Company Extreme Riders Club and am looking forward to meeting up with the Rocky Mountain ERC in the near future. RMERC is a club based out of Denver. So, Eventually, I will be getting down there.

Maybe first or second Sunday in June?

Um, not sure about June 1, since my son is graduating on May 31...there may be a bit of recovering going on at my house that Sunday. The next Sunday, June 8, is the "girlie ride". I've been planning that ride for a lil while now and we're set on that date. The following Sunday? Um, probably gonna have something going on then as well. Tee hee...um, yeah, I tend to like my summers a bit;-) I'll have to introduce you to daemon (Mayo) and maybe you guys can work on something, as well.

btw...I have no clue of the ERC...I just like to ride:-D

well, I am sure we will be setting up a ride sometime with the Denver chapter and We will be putting out invites to the CSC. ERC is just getting started here, but you can check out the site in my sig. There are forums, etc.

and we just like to ride too.

anytakers to tag along saturday and sunday? I will be doing a quick pace thru the mountains saturday with the dirty crew and then sunday i will be attending the noob ride with the girlfriend so we can look at the oh so beautiful scenery! Any one is welcome to join! Hit me up 307-221-6202

James. Will call you today (Friday).

So, how many of you guys are going to the car show Sunday at Lion's park?

LOL thats some funny $**T i totaly understand Chad... Heres the kicker thought i was born in Cheyenne... lmao never too return... well maybe...

opps can't spell ether lmao... "though" is what i ment too put....