Thread: MOTO GEAR OUTLET (Arvada)

MOTO GEAR OUTLET (Arvada)

I had a great experience with them on Saturday. They gave great customer service and they wanted my business. How? They honored a coupon I had for another store just so I wouldn't leave. I bought a new scorpion exo 700 helmet list for 249.00 I got it for 199.00. Mary gave me some other deals too on some other misc. things I needed. Even before I went down there I checked there prices and they averaged about 10% lower than Co power sports,Performance Cycle and Sun.
    Just letting everyone know about my experience with them. If you need riding gear check them out at least a phone call.

Re: MOTO GEAR OUTLET (Arvada)

Never heard of them. Where are they located?
    Owner and General Manager - Fun Center Cycles in Durango, CO

11 BMW S1000RR - Street - Lady on the street
    13 Kawi ZX6R - Track - Freak in the bed
    13 Triumph Daytona 675R - Wifes bike

2014 MRA 400 Production Class Champion

6425 W. 52nd Ave
    Suite #7
    Arvada, CO

I stopped in there the other day. Its not very big inside but the lady said right now they are doing allot of close out and running some good sales.

She asked how i heard about them i told her that some one posted on CSC. Sorry i didnt know your name tl1000riders but she said she remembered you. Customer server was great, very knowable and honest. My brother picked up a new jacket and she cut him a pretty good deal.

FYI the sign for the place is kinda hard to see. Its in a business center type building.
    Last edited by ultracyber; Fri Mar 14th, 2008 at 01:32 PM.

My name is Mike. The sign is hard to see. I thought they were real friendly and informative on the gear they're selling. I'm heading back there this afternoon.

I went there to check it out and they diid have great customer service and prices. Even though I didn't buy anything it seemed like it was a great store with the downside that it is small. I asked if they gave a csc discount and the guy I think it was the owner told me that if someone who arranges that stuff talked to him he would be willing to work something out.

Member Lifetime Supporter rhicks's Avatar

I called earlier today and then stopped in around 5:15pm (they close at 5:30) to look at the Tour Master Transition 2 jacket. We didn't leave until around 5:45 and in no way were rushed to get out. Excellent service is an understatement. Mary was INCREDIBLY helpful and friendly.
    If you are near Arvada and are looking for some gear motogear is certainly worth
    the look. They certainly have my business.

I also had a great experience with them. Mary really knows her stuff.

Just to offer another opinion.

We stopped in there a couple of weeks ago. Prices did not seem any different than any other store to be honest. My Olympia Jacket was the same price I paid for it somewhere else last year.

They were VERY friendly. Personally, they were TOO friendly. They followed us around the tiny little store like vultures. I swear I could not get more than 3 feet away from either one of them. I appreciate prompt customer service but I also want a little breathing room to look around.

They litterally had a comment on every item we touched or focused on.

I had a pleasent conversation with them but that took away from me trying to shop. So much so that I finally just gave up and left. Seem like very nice people, just needed a little room to myself to shop.
    Cole
    07 R1 .....now KTM 950 ADV!!!
    07 WeeeeeeStrom!
    2x KLR650s
    www.MotumMagazine.com

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Dana?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremjeepn View Post
    Just to offer another opinion.

We stopped in there a couple of weeks ago. Prices did not seem any different than any other store to be honest. My Olympia Jacket was the same price I paid for it somewhere else last year.

They were VERY friendly. Personally, they were TOO friendly. They followed us around the tiny little store like vultures. I swear I could not get more than 3 feet away from either one of them. I appreciate prompt customer service but I also want a little breathing room to look around.

They litterally had a comment on every item we touched or focused on.

I had a pleasent conversation with them but that took away from me trying to shop. So much so that I finally just gave up and left. Seem like very nice people, just needed a little room to myself to shop.
    Yeah it is small and luckily when I went in they were fairly busy so not too much attention given when not needed. They do have a large warehouse space in the rear, so if you can't find what you're looking for they may have it in the back.

I went there and purchased a new Scorpion for: $175; stopped at Performace on the way home and the same helmet was $210. At Grand Prix's open house, they had 20% off of $229 ($184), so I feel I got a good deal. Also bought some gloves and got home to realize they were a little too tight. Called them up and they said bring them back. Five minutes to exchange and I was good to go.

I will add -- they are more geared toward touring, not sport riding or racing. Most of their gear is luggage and weatherproof textile jackets. Limited boots, but lots of helmet choices.

I went there with my neighbor (Shadigirl) who found a 07 year helmet that was only $10 less expensive than the 08s at Performance, so it might not be a deal for everyone.
    Photogallery * Google+ * Facebook! * STFU
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    god bless thongs and low self esteem women.