Thread: The Biker and The Zoo

The Biker and The Zoo

A biker is riding by the zoo, when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his bike, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has seen the whole scene, and addressing the biker, says: “Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I saw a man do in my whole life.”

The biker replies: “Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”

”Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's papers will have this on the first page. What motorcycle do you ride?”

“A Harley Davidson”, was the biker’s response.

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on first page:

”BIKER GANG MEMBER ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH.”

No matter our intentions, when we kill the innocent, we become the enemy.

Re: The Biker and The Zoo

Son-of-a-Bitch!
    2004 Blue GSX-R 600 Ghetto Fenderectomy

That ho took my food!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Well, technically, the lion is an African immigrant and the biker did prevent him from concluding his meal, so the only part the of headline that isn't accounted for is: "Bike Gang Member."

However, this is supposed to be a joke regarding the NYTimes' perceived liberal bias and to that I say: they're not nearly this liberal.
    Photogallery * Google+ * Facebook! * STFU
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    god bless thongs and low self esteem women.