Spring!! Time to put on the miles!!

Looked at my tires the other day, and I'm fast creeping up on my wear bars. Got a bit over 6K miles on these stock tires, with mostly commuting, some weekend canyons, and 2 track days. They are Dunlop Qualifiers (I think and I am too lazy to walk out to the bike right now). I've liked them ok...they were my first real sport tire, so I can't really compare them to anything. The only times I've felt loss of traction are running at full pressure on the track (i am idiot), and hitting those tar snake thingies in the mountains.

I had my heart set on Pilot Powers, just because I had read a good review about them a few years ago, and this is the first bike I've owned with wide enough wheels for the sizes offered. But then this morning, I read a mediocre review, and now I am conflicted.

Obviously, I'm not expecting any kind of consensus on "best tire"...but here's what I want:
-Moderate longevity. I've read of people getting 2K on Pilot Powers. Drat! I don't want to be buying tires every six weeks. If I didn't get 5K out of a tire, I'd be pissed.
-Sticky enough to do novice-speed trackdays and save me when I go into Rist Canyon corners a bit hot.

I'm almost tempted to put on a sport touring tire.

Anyone have or know of like a chart, showing popular brands/models, their prices, intended uses, expected life?