Thread: The olympics

The olympics

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the [2004] Summer Olympics that they would like to take back

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries,and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them . . . Oh my God, what have I just said?"

Very nice post!
    aka Zane aka The Quiet One
    Silver & Black 2000 RSV Mille (Giada)
    ITALIAN RED 2002 VFR800 (Natasha) - sold

*** NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY, THERE IS SEX IN "THE PURPLE ROOM" ***

Re: The olympics

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them . . . Oh my God, what have I just said?"

And that is what every good woman should do

Jay
    Be safe.
    Be fun.
    Be free.

did anybody see this same thing a few years back at the last olympics? I seem to recall the "snatch" comment and it causing some controversy... I obviously can't find it anymore...
    Just a weird sence of deja vu I guess
    Sometimes...
    You can Cry until there is nothing wet in you.
    You can Scream and Curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures.
    You can Pray, all you want, to whatever god you think will listen. And, still, it makes NO difference.
    It goes on, with no sign as to when it might release you.
    And you know, that if it ever did relent...

It would not be because it cared.

-Written in blood
    before everything
    went black.

Yep, I think a couple of new ones but the others just keep coming back