I can't believe it, but my bike was recovered this afternoon. The stupid ass was driving it right down my street and the investigator that was coming to survey the damage to the car that they fuc*ed up when they stole it saw it coming down the road. It also, just happened to be the investigator that took the original prints off the bike originally.

Come to find out he is an 18 year old punk with stupid looking studs on his face. Yes white trash! (Im white too so I can say that). The dumb-ass still had my plates on it and everything. The cop saw him on it and wiped a bitch, he dumped the motorcycle at the blockbuster and started running. The cops got the description out and they caught him.

Now I got his name and where he lives, right in my same building.......how sweet it is.

He tore the ignition module completely out this time and used wiring jumpers to hotwire the connector. Also there is now severe damage to the forks where he was using a crobar and hammer to remove the ignition. Other damages include, scratches on both left and right sides of bike, gas tank, back seat where he ripped it off, and of course he had to fuc* up my brand new devil slip on.

So I got it back, wounded but got it back. For some reason it doesnt feel the same.