Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 99 YAMAHA R1 STOLEN & RECOVERED

99 YAMAHA R1 STOLEN & RECOVERED

I can't believe it, but my bike was recovered this afternoon. The stupid ass was driving it right down my street and the investigator that was coming to survey the damage to the car that they fuc*ed up when they stole it saw it coming down the road. It also, just happened to be the investigator that took the original prints off the bike originally.

Come to find out he is an 18 year old punk with stupid looking studs on his face. Yes white trash! (Im white too so I can say that). The dumb-ass still had my plates on it and everything. The cop saw him on it and wiped a bitch, he dumped the motorcycle at the blockbuster and started running. The cops got the description out and they caught him.

Now I got his name and where he lives, right in my same building.......how sweet it is.

He tore the ignition module completely out this time and used wiring jumpers to hotwire the connector. Also there is now severe damage to the forks where he was using a crobar and hammer to remove the ignition. Other damages include, scratches on both left and right sides of bike, gas tank, back seat where he ripped it off, and of course he had to fuc* up my brand new devil slip on.

So I got it back, wounded but got it back. For some reason it doesnt feel the same.

Re: 99 YAMAHA R1 STOLEN & RECOVERED

Scratch the frame and have it totaled!
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Wow, what a dumb kid. Stealing from his frick'n neighbor? How stupid do you have t be? And to ride the bike locally? Getting caught was a matter of time. Congrats on getting 'er back.
    2006 DRZ SM
    2003 RIZLA GSX-R 1000 (sold)
    2008 R6

holy crap... what a roller coaster man.....

that is best case right there. wow.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

Congrats on getting it back. Glad they caught the guy even though your bike is messed up.

I wonder what plans the police have in store for him? Hopefully it is something god-awful.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Water board the crap out of him and I'm sure that will send a strong message to the next guy who thinks it's ok to steal a motorcycle and screw it up. Youtube and liveleak the "interrogation process" and no more stolen bikes.
    2006 DRZ SM
    2008 R6

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

It was almost a 95% that he lived in the same complex or near you... especially to return... Glad it was recovered.. I'd kick the kids a** next time you see him around..
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Cool...he's 18.

Ya know, I wouldn't be surprised if someone met up with him some night on a dark street and put a beatdown on the little peice of $hit.

It'd just a good thing if there's several people who could testify that at the time of the attack you were drinking beer or reading the bible with them.
    Wouldn't want the police to get the wrong idea.
    Poor kid, another victim of random street violence....what a shame.

So when you coming over again for bible studies?
    It's your turn to buy the beer.
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

It would be a crying shame if you were to say, accidentally publish his name, address, and a picture. No telling what someone might do (besides improve the gene pool by removing his sorry ass from it).
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

I had neighbors rob our hose when I was back in High School. The stupid fuck was selling my CDs to people at school the next day. Some people are just plain stupid.

Let's hope this kid gets lots of time behind bars. Grand Theft Auto isn't just a game anymore...
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

So glad you got it back. You should rip every stud out of his face with a pair of needle nose pliers.

Congrats!
    You should rip every stud out of his face with a pair of needle nose pliers.
    or put on a pair of welding gloves and bitch slap him for an hour or two

si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes

Well his name is Matthew Piha. Anyone know this piece of shit? I am now trying to figure out if he is the only who fucked up my jeep back in december, believe me, the fuc*ers gonna pay!!!

Yeah looks like there is over $1k in damages.

Question: Has anyone ever sued anyone because of damage to their stolen property? I want to bury this fuc*er!

Good news is that he is getting 2 felonies, 1 for an attempt and 1 for the act of stealing...So he will me for the rest of his life!!! Felonies hurt!

i second that fo sho!

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    It would be a crying shame if you were to say, accidentally publish his name, address, and a picture. No telling what someone might do (besides improve the gene pool by removing his sorry ass from it).

Wow! Thats great news. Hopefully you can get all the parts you need to put it back like it was.

When I was a kid, I lived in a high crime area. A neighbor kid stole my bicycle out of my yard. A few days later I saw him with it and my parents called the cops. The kids explaination was..........

"he left it out in his yard". Back where I came from, this is supposedly an acceptable reason to have stuff stolen. (The cops didn't agree by the way).

any one try looking him up on myspace or facebook yet?
    2006 DRZ SM
    2008 R6

Glad to hear there was a resolution man.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarrey View Post
    Question: Has anyone ever sued anyone because of damage to their stolen property?
    The court can order him to pay restitution.
    Don't know if victims assistance can cover your deductable or if the insurance company can go after him.

Good luck collecting though. He's an 18 year old dirtbag, so there's probably no assets to go after.
    At most a judgement will sit on his record, the system may try to garnish his pay or keep him from renewing his license.
    All petty inconveniences for a low-life.

And don't get your hopes up that he does any serious time.
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarrey View Post
    Well his name is Matthew Piha. Anyone know this piece of shit? I am now trying to figure out if he is the only who fucked up my jeep back in december, believe me, the fuc*ers gonna pay!!!

Yeah looks like there is over $1k in damages.

Question: Has anyone ever sued anyone because of damage to their stolen property? I want to bury this fuc*er!

Good news is that he is getting 2 felonies, 1 for an attempt and 1 for the act of stealing...So he will me for the rest of his life!!! Felonies hurt!
    I'd say a suit isn't worth your money/time. However, usually in these cases the accused is required to pay restitution, or whatever. The stupid kids that broke into our house ended up haivng to pay us like $5k. They paid, and less than a month later, they moved.
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

Quote Originally Posted by Sortarican View Post
    He's an 18 year old dirtbag, so there's probably no assets to go after.
    I dunno Jeff....at 18 it's unlikely his kidneys or liver are seriously damaged yet......
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    I dunno Jeff....at 18 it's unlikely his kidneys or liver are seriously damaged yet......
    Ya know I was just saying the other day that I could use a spare liver.
    Mines OK, but with my lifestyle it's just a matter of time.

Hey Rey,
    I'll pay your deductible, you rip out his liver and put it on ice for me.
    Deal?

At this point in time, I'd leave the kid alone. Hate to be devil's advocate on this one, but since you've posted the guy's name & your intentions to hurt him on a public forum, he can legally sue you AND press charges if he can prove that you or anyone else with whom you're affiliated (i.e. anyone on this board) harmed him or acted in a retaliatory way.

That said, if the fucker's dumb enough to ride a stolen bike past its owner, then he probably can't even spell sue, let alone J. G. Wentworth...
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    At this point in time, I'd leave the kid alone. Hate to be devil's advocate on this one, but since you've posted the guy's name & your intentions to hurt him on a public forum, he can legally sue you AND press charges if he can prove that you or anyone else with whom you're affiliated (i.e. anyone on this board) harmed him or acted in a retaliatory way.

That said, if the fucker's dumb enough to ride a stolen bike past its owner, then he probably can't even spell sue, let alone J. G. Wentworth...
    We're not advocating that anyone take action. It would be unfortunate if anything were to happen to the little punk. But these are dangerous times....
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Looks like you gotta back your word up and open a black market liver shop down in TJ
    2006 DRZ SM
    2008 R6