Thread: Video of Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic--Class and Range Instruction

Video of Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic--Class and Range Instruction

Ever wondered just what is it that we do for you at Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic. This 6 minute video compilation provides a great overview. Take a peek at this "Behind the Scenes" look of a future full length production.

(feel free to cross-link this to other forums)

Take a moment and see just what it is that thousands of riders including former AMA/MRA/WERA/AHRMA Champions,racers and motorcyclists of all types have taken to enhance their rider education.

Total Control is a great stepping stone for those of you who would like to move up from the Basic/Experienced Rider Courses offered by MSF providers. It also makes an excellent bridge to those of you wishing to move on to track days and racing to enhance your skill level, confidence and ultimately lap times. The points covered in our Six Keys to Cornering are unique in motorcycle riding technical design to you and your bike be it a racer, sportbike, dual-sport, metric or standard cruiser.

Whether you wish to ride with more control (safety) on the street or (speed) track, Total Control can provide you with a valuable instruction.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Re: Video of Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic--Class and Range Instruction

cool pilot....
    thanks
    mayo....

Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain."

.........a crotch rocket going 85 to 90 down the highway looking like a power ranger on a mission...

whens the next class?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoMike View Post
    whens the next class?
    April 26th and May 16th.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Great video. I really had a great time last year. T3RG did a bang up job. Learned a ton and walked away with more confidence in the corners. Reminds me that I should practice some of these ideas as the season picks up.