Just wanted to let everyone know about www.pipecity.com.

Years ago I found this site and ordered a set of pipes for my 919. They arrived quickly and were cheaper than anywhere else I looked. Fast forward a few years and I decide that I want new pipes for the zx-14. So I call their 1800 number and imagine my surprise when the same guy answers the phone. After having my questions answered, I go ahead and order some Leo Vince's. Then in a fit of absurdity, the same day I trade in the 14 and bring home my Speed Triple... no need for new pipes! I call Ron back and he quickly calls the drop shipper and halts the order before it goes out so I don't need to send it back. No questions asked, no complaints, generally nice guy.

It was no question when I decided to put a L.V. GP pipe on the S3 where I was going to go. checked out pipecity.com and they're 100 bucks cheaper than Leo's own site, plus... no shipping and handling charges! Pipe gets here tomorrow, can't wait to start stripping some of the dead weight off the S3... well other than myself!

So big plus for Ron and www.pipecity.com. Highly recommended, great customer service, great prices.