Thread: TK Motorsports

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

TK Motorsports

I recently had some steel-braided brake lines put on by these guys, and unfortunetly during the install of the whole thing, some brake fluid got splashed onto my windscreen, and later stained a section.

Within 1 day of calling Brian and Bart over at the shop and informing them of this, I received a replacement windscreen (an upgraded aftermarket one, no-less)!

I liked this shop before, but seeing them step-up and make my situation right w/out any delay or any hesitation, just makes me want to spread the word even more about what a good place it is.

Thanks guys!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

There are good people. Last time I was there they let me play with brake fluid near some bikes.
    See, look, I know I'm homophobic, but not about gay guys. They don't bother me at all. It's straight guys who don't know their gay... they fuck my shit right up

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammatical Error
    There are good people. Last time I was there they let me play with brake fluid near some bikes.
    They were hoping you'd drink it.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Too salty unless it's cut with redbull.
    See, look, I know I'm homophobic, but not about gay guys. They don't bother me at all. It's straight guys who don't know their gay... they fuck my shit right up