Thread: Bike MS

Bike MS

The FirstBank team will be riding Bike MS again this year on June 28-29. As many of you know, MS is a nasty disease and the $2.5 million raised by teams and individual riders helps those afflicted with MS right here in CO. It’s a great cause, it’s two wheels, it’s a tax deduction! You can help me meet my personal goal online at

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/COCBikeEvents?px=2065931&pg=personal&fr_id=9111

You will receive a receipt via email. If you are interested in joining this two day party of cycling and eating, FirstBank will pay for your $50 registration fee. Just reply and I will send you the details. Thanks!
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Re: Bike MS

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    The FirstBank team will be riding Bike MS again this year on June 28-29. As many of you know, MS is a nasty disease and the $2.5 million raised by teams and individual riders helps those afflicted with MS right here in CO. It’s a great cause, it’s two wheels, it’s a tax deduction! You can help me meet my personal goal online at

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/COCBikeEvents?px=2065931&pg=personal&fr_id=9111

You will receive a receipt via email. If you are interested in joining this two day party of cycling and eating, FirstBank will pay for your $50 registration fee. Just reply and I will send you the details. Thanks!

The more people who join and ride, and/or donate to this years MS150, would be awesome!

Not only that, it's a good work-out on your thighs and asses so ya keep on your motorized scoots a little longer
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

I’m thinkin’ your body parts are gonna get more attention than my body parts around here.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    I’m thinkin’ your body parts are gonna get more attention than my body parts around here.

Sheeet... not after today's Charity ride around Carter Lake. I took a 4 hour nap when I got back:

oh, and btw... some fucktard on a decrepit, ancient POS CBR is getting his azz kicked for nearly sideswiping a bicyclist in front of me who was on the shoulder, nearly 2 feet to the right of the solid white line. Totally uncalled for! Dumbass! Some of us are bikers too and I will beat your sorry ass next time I see ya around (if yo POS lasts that long)!
    Last edited by sprtbkbabe; Sun May 18th, 2008 at 06:10 PM.

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

Boy, I'm glad you didn't say the idiot on the Triumph since I sorta buzzed some roadie buttheads taking up the whole lane a couple of times yesterday.
    BTW, they were on cty rd 21 not doing the CCBT.
    And my moto ride was after I got my butt out of bed at 5:30 and pedaled for an hour.
    Eric
    CSBA#477
    00 Triumph Sprint RS
    www.cocsba.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigE View Post
    Boy, I'm glad you didn't say the idiot on the Triumph since I sorta buzzed some roadie buttheads taking up the whole lane a couple of times yesterday.
    BTW, they were on cty rd 21 not doing the CCBT.
    And my moto ride was after I got my butt out of bed at 5:30 and pedaled for an hour.

No, you're on a Triumph... I wouldn'ta called ya a fucktard

Sorry, for threadjacking John

Now, everyone, donate on John's behalf so he doesn't tip me over when I'm in clips on the bicycle... weeeeeeeeee, thunk!

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522