Thread: Parking Lot Practice on Sundays in Monument?

Red face Parking Lot Practice on Sundays in Monument?

I'm a NOOB here in Monument with beginner/intermediate skills and looking for some peers and/or teachers that might like to get together for some parking lot lessons. I need confidence with turns/leaning and my hubbi tells me I slow down too much before going into turns... so I guess I need so help with that, but he isn't a good teacher. There is a brand new YMCA facility here in town and my husband happened to run into the owner last night... he said he didn't have a problem with us using his parking lot after hours for practicing as long as we're not doing wheelies or stoppies or other 'crazy' stuff (they close at 5:00 on Sundays)... so my question is - is anyone interested in meeting here for some practice, and maybe dinner afterwards on Sundays?

AKA "Devaclis"

Re: Parking Lot Practice on Sundays in Monument?

Are you on an NT650?

I would not mind meeting up to practice. My wife would probably like to join too. Let me see what is up
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Yes - I'm on an NT650 in need of some suspension work... but the parts are coming! YEAH!

AKA "Devaclis"

If you need any advice or help with that bike, let me know. I had a 1989 until just a month ago. I LOVED that bike. I know it inside and out
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!