Thread: Morse Racing

Morse Racing

Do we get a discount for using them with our CSC membership? I was considering getting all new fairings and custom paint from them.

gender unknown, eh?
    if you need help figuring it out, Flyb0yo21 will help you out
    99 GSXR600 & 96 Pathfinder - Gixxer was killed, Pathfinder was sold.

'03 Kawi 636

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: Morse Racing

Quote Originally Posted by GDrider";p="140815
    Do we get a discount for using them with our CSC membership? I was considering getting all new fairings and custom paint from them.
    I'm not sure if we get a discount, but they just did my paint work, and I'm very pleased.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GDrider";p="140815

Yes you will get a discount from them of 10%
    off a full body paintjob.
    This includes any minor repairs that need addressing.
    Cracks,scrapes,and or scuffs.
    The nice thing is you can pretty much pick any color.
    Of course candies,pearls,and flake are extra,as is more
    than 1 color.
    As it is a time consuming process the regular price of
    $ 900 is a bargin,but $810 is even better.
    Tell them Bash sent you,unless of course I answer the phone.

Late Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Sweet. What is the best way to bring the bike to you guys? Like all complete. Or just bring in the pieces that need to be painted? Also, what kind of time frame are we looking at?

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GDrider";p="141160
    Sweet. What is the best way to bring the bike to you guys? Like all complete. Or just bring in the pieces that need to be painted? Also, what kind of time frame are we looking at?
    The easiest way is to bring in the parts,stripped of
    all the fasteners,rubber groments,fuel cap,ect.
    You dont need to pull the fuel pump or petcock,
    as we tape those up.
    If you are not comfortable pulling apart your bike
    we will do it,usually it takes me about an hour to
    disassemble and 2 hours to reassemble.Dont want to
    scratch the new paint you know.As this takes time,
    this will incure a charge.
    There are two bikes in right now,so about three weeks
    from dropoff.
    Thanks for the interest,call me if you have any questions
    @ 1-719-266-8630 from 9-5.
    Late Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

What abour replicating body work?

Say somebody has a rare motorcycle and wants replacement skins for it, could you make a copy?
    See, look, I know I'm homophobic, but not about gay guys. They don't bother me at all. It's straight guys who don't know their gay... they fuck my shit right up