Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention recreate 68 hippies... Southpark is a cartoon...

Re: Attention recreate 68 hippies... Southpark is a cartoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Sortarican View Post
    Shit.....I'm still waiting for my 7 acres and a mule.
    40 Acres
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter Shea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    The GOP was established for one reason and one reason only ----- to fuck with.
    And the Democrats were created to fuck everything else up. Your point?
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    THERE IS NO TIME FOR RATIONAL SOLUTIONS!
    WE HAVE TO TAKE DRASTIC IRRATIONAL MEASURES NOW!
    LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    40 Acres
    He's sortarican, not black. He only gets 7
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxerk2 View Post
    And the Democrats were created to fuck everything else up. Your point?
    Ahhhhh Shea-Shea-Shea-Shea-Shea-Shea.....
    The only points you've ever made were with your nipples under your toyt shirt.
    Attachment 8167
    Last edited by Sortarican; Mon Jul 14th, 2008 at 12:18 PM.
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

He's sortarican, not black. He only gets 7
    LOL,
    And people wonder why I'm bitter.......
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Ahhhhh Shea-Shea-Shea-Shea-Shea-Shea.....
    The only points you've ever made were with your nipples under your toyt shirt.
    Ahh Jeff. We can go rounds on economic, domestic and foreign policy anytime your feelin' saucy. Or are jabs at my man boobs the best you can come up with?
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

That scares the crap outta me!

My ex-girlfriend should go to this, she'd only poop maybe once every 2 weeks if she was lucky.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    That scares the crap outta me!

My ex-girlfriend should go to this, she'd only poop maybe once every 2 weeks if she was lucky.

she was full of crap

Ahh Jeff. We can go rounds on economic, domestic and foreign policy anytime your feelin' saucy. Or are jabs at my man boobs the best you can come up with?
    Then you're saying the Left has run the federal reserve, military, oil companies, and the credit/banking institutions for the last 50 years?
    Caucasian please.

Don't be bitter that the economy has been better under Democratic administrations then under the Republican the last century.

Just like the Great Depression it'll be up to the liberals to fix the problems caused by the robber baron economic indiscretions of the conservatives.

34,000 casualties, record unemployment, banking in a free-fall?!?!?!?!?Yeah....blame it on us.

Sorry Buddy, It's our turn at the wheel beginning in '09.
    Last edited by Sortarican; Tue Jun 10th, 2008 at 04:26 PM.

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

she was full of crap
    Shit yes.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Then you're saying the Left has run the federal reserve, military, oil companies, and the credit/banking institutions for the last 50 years?
    Caucasian please.
    No, however they have managed to confine, legislate and regulate many of those industries/institutions into a pretty tight corners and the country has suffered because of it. Do you believe a "windfall profits" tax will ease the price at the pump? Do you believe that cutting and running from Iraq/Afganistan will make the problem of terrorism go away?

Don't be bitter that the economy has been better under Democratic administrations then under the Republican the last century.
    Yeah Carter was dream. But the Executive branch is far less culable then the ones who actually run fiscal policy in the legislature. And that has been run by Democrats far more then Republicans. Not that I hold the Republicans as paragons of fiscal viture. All of them are crooks and spend our money haphazardly on pork.

Just like the Great Depression it'll be up to the liberals to fix the problems caused by the robber baron economic indiscretions of the conservatives.
    Yeah, if you would like to rewrite history, sure.

34,000 casualties, record unemployment, banking in a free-fall?!?!?!?!?Yeah....blame it on us.
    Welcome to war, there are casualties. But I guess until we hit the body count of Vietnam (started by, micromanaged by and generally fucked up by a Democrat)...or WWI (Wilson (D)), WWII (FDR/Truman(D)), Korea (Truman (D)) you won't be content. Yeah the left is pretty clean in that department.

lol, record unemployment...at 5.5%??? Hispanic-ish please... May '96 it was 5.6%.

Banking in free-fall? Well I guess Chicken Little if you want to call it that.

Sorry Buddy, It's our turn at the wheel beginning in '09.
    Good luck. Can't wait for higher taxes, more regulation and a jacked economy. Obama, the Democratic congress have nothing on the table to fix any of the deep problems in this economy that need to be addressed. For that matter neither do the Republicans. Playing the populist card on oil, environment, foreign policy is not leadership, by any stretch of the imagination. Making tough choices and fixing these issues is what I look for.
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

No, however they have managed to confine, legislate and regulate many of those industries/institutions into a pretty tight corners and the country has suffered because of it.
    Disagree completely. The Dem's just recently gained control of Congress and even then Bush has used the veto to stop "supposed" punative legislation.
    Small restrictions on pollution and capital gains are not what has lead this economy into the sink.
    How exactly has the country "suffered" at the hand of the Dem Congress choking business?

Do you believe that cutting and running from Iraq/Afganistan will make the problem of terrorism go away? .
    It's not a matter of making terrorism go away. That's a pipedream. Terrorism will exist so long as the roots issues behind it exist, and even if those were eliminated, then extremists and psychos would still use it.
    I do believe that Iraq was a bad idea, serves no good purpose, and is a waste of human and financial resources.
    There was merit in retaliating againt Afganistan after 9/11, little to none in invading Iraq.
    Do you honestly believe that we're safer now because of Iraq?

Yeah Carter was dream. .
    One out of what 8?
    I'd still put Carter up against any Rep persident on integrity. (OK Ike had it too.)

I'll reply to the rest of your response later....must drink beer and stimulate the economy.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Must....not....enter....political.....discussions. ...

Oh what the hell, I'll let the candidates speak for themselves.

Barack Obama

John McCain

You guys have fun with it. My first response after only reading a little bit of each site is this...one side likes to continue to poke jabs at the other even when describing his plan during presidency...um I don't give a rip about who has the better jabs, give me substance dammit! Ok, I'm done.

Disclaimer: Neither of the links are a RickRoll...
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Back on topic!

Hippies smell and the brown note is fiction. But if it wasn't and all the hippies shit themselves, how would anyone know?
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Oh um yeah...hippies! Um...I grew up in Boulder in the 60's whilst the ol' Dad was working on his dissertation. I guess that makes me an infiltrator...or some such horse hockey.

Meh...I haven't been around hippies since I was a wee lil one...so I can't comment on smell, nor can I comment on the infamous "brown note"...too funny though.

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover View Post
    Must....not....enter....political.....discussions. ...

Oh what the hell, I'll let the candidates speak for themselves.

Barack Obama

John McCain

You guys have fun with it. My first response after only reading a little bit of each site is this...one side likes to continue to poke jabs at the other even when describing his plan during presidency...um I don't give a rip about who has the better jabs, give me substance dammit! Ok, I'm done.

Disclaimer: Neither of the links are a RickRoll...
    I have to be honest and say, that my entire reason for voting for McCain will be based on his stance on Gun Rights. Eventhough he's only been given a Grade C by the NRA as far as his track records go. He's recently said, that he'll do everything in his power to protect the Second Amendment. To me that is more important than the high fuel prices or a less than robust economy that is moving in cycles.

Thomas Jefferson said it best, "a free man, is a man with a gun." So I am able to weather alot of storms in the political and world arena, so long as my right to remain a freeman is not infringed upon.

Regardless of voting just for my party, I have to vote for someone who will protect my oldest of rights(the Bill of Rights). Right now that is one of the biggest strikes(basically all 3 strikes in one) that Barack Obama has against him in my eyes. Anyone looking to reinstate the new revised version of the 1994 Assault Weapons ban or any other "sensible and practical" gun control, immediately gets put on my s**t list. He has said on many occasion that it will be one of his first priorites is to sign it back into effect.

Another big issue is Barack's age and record in office. He hasn't been around enough to do anything really. McCain is a war veteran and POW, not to mention has a rather lenghty service record in our government and while I've always said we should regulate how long people should be able to be in office to shorter terms. I do like the fact that McCain has been around and he has the age and experience to get the job done.

Lastly, is Obama's ethics. While he can rant and rave that he has impeccable ethics, I beg to differ. Anyone who decides to leave their church of over 20+ years on the grounds that his pastor keeps opening his mouth and getting him in trouble, to me is a issue of convienance. Coincidence also that now he quits, while he had 20+ years to quit because of the preachers "bad message" he was delievering. I don't like the fact that his wife has said that,"now is the only time she's felt proud to be an American". You should always feel proud, regardless of who is in office and the administration in charge. Doesn't send a very good message. To me it seems like Obama is running because it's the "cool" thing to do. He's young and people are passing him off as the next JFK. I also just don't like any of his politics whatsoever and I never will. Which is why the Democratic Party doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning my vote. They want to much control over the people and over everything else. Control that belongs to the people and not the elected officials.

Sortarican,
    If I remember right, I'll have to look but it was in the Saturday edition of the Wall Street Journal(last week) they had a graph(that went back to Nixon I believe) on the economy for the duration of each president that was in office. Ironically the worst economy was for instance "inflation" was actually at its worst under Carter's Presidency. And actually right now George Bush 2.0 is not much above Clinton(who ranked best), so while the high gas prices surely affect us and a weak dollar. We have seen worst times and I'm sure will see more worse times to come, however the US and our economy have weathered alot and with more to come.

It's not a Republican thing or a Democrat thing, it's a Greed thing. Greed and Vanity are two mankinds biggest downfalls and it is everywhere. HAHA nobody's perfect...
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Tue Jun 10th, 2008 at 09:01 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

The conservative motherfuckers that basically stole two presidential elections, sent the Supreme Court into a conservative tailspin by the appointment of religious zealots, robbed the middle class of the American Dream by giving the economy a bourgeois enema of massive corporate tax cuts and outsourcing of jobs causing the current endless housing foreclosure flood, reek way more than any petulie-hash-psilocybin hippie surfin the interwebs. I say RAWK the establishment to the point that the next war we fight be here at home between the red states and the blue states.
    /rant
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

I say RAWK the establishment to the point that the next war we fight be here at home between the red states and the blue states.
    /rant
    I truely hope you don't actually believe in that and want that. We already had one Civil War. If/when we have a second Civil War it's going to make the first look like a backyard school fight. Civil War 2.0 would literally devestate this country and many many Americans would lose their lives. But if that's what people want to see, so be it.

color me Red
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Tue Jun 10th, 2008 at 09:34 PM. Reason: typo
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I say RAWK the establishment to the point that the next war we fight be here at home between the red states and the blue states.
    /rant
    Dude! Right-on and far-out man!

You know though, that if hippies ran the world, we'd all be doing just fine.

God, I'm so bad.

Um and Jason, just chill your jets, k. Honestly. People need to take a step back and look at what's being brought to the table, minus the jabs, minus who did what to whom...what's really being said on both sides? Sheesh! Be smart about it!

Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover View Post
    Dude! Right-on and far-out man!

You know though, that if hippies ran the world, we'd all be doing just fine.

God, I'm so bad.

Um and Jason, just chill your jets, k. Honestly. People need to take a step back and look at what's being brought to the table, minus the jabs, minus who did what to whom...what's really being said on both sides? Sheesh! Be smart about it!
    Cathy,

I'm just going by what he said. He wants a war where it's brother against brother. That's really not funny and it's not something I'd joke about or look forward too.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

No Jason, it isn't, but knowing Jeff, I think it's a point he's trying to make and not trying to rabble rouse.

This is what I meant by taking a step back...

Here's one smart answer...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15064460/

Congress let those “pay-as-you-go” rules expire in 2002, which made their jobs a lot easier. Now they could cut taxes without making the hard — and politically unpopular — choices about where to cut spending. Under these “have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too” budget rules, we now get tax cuts and a $250 million Alaskan bridge to nowhere. Nearly a third of the current national debt has been added since 2000.

Just like the compulsive shopper who takes comfort in keeping up with the minimum monthly payment, there’s no day-to-day crisis. Like that shopper, however, the problem comes when you go to borrow more money. When our maxed out credit card shopper asks for a loan to buy a new car, the dealer or banker will probably get a little nervous after they see just much debt has already piled up.

Today, the role of Uncle Sam’s banker is increasingly being played by foreign governments, who buy our debt, in part, to offset their trade imbalances. Whenever you go shopping at Wal-Mart, all of the dollars that get sent to a Chinese clothing factory have to go somewhere. A lot of them come home when the Treasury borrows them back.

While Congress and the White House have been busy sulking about increased dependence on foreign oil, they’ve also been busy increasing our dependence on foreign capital. In December 1984, about 13.5 percent of U.S. Treasuries on the open market were held by foreign governments and investors. As of June 2005, foreigners held more than half our debt — or 51.7 percent. Every time the Treasury offers up more debt, it’s counting on those foreign buyers to keep coming back for more.

Even if they do, and even if, by magic, Congress could get its act together tomorrow and balance the federal budget, the problem will continue to grow. With 78 million baby boomers ready to start collecting Social Security and Medicare in less than a decade, Uncle Sam's minimum monthly payment is going to get a lot bigger.

OK, so we have a big problem. But what, you maybe asking, can I do about it? The answer: You can vote for candidates in November who agree that we have a big problem and can demonstrate that they're serious about fixing it. Soon.

It’s hard enough to pin down politicians who are already in office, so it’s going to be even harder to get a straight answer to tough questions from candidates up for election. And this campaign is shaping up as one of the least issue-oriented in a generation.

That means you’re going to have to do some work on your own. For information about the candidates in your state and district, with links to their Web sites, check out the online guide put together by Taxpayers for Common Sense.

Then look at your candidates' Web sites to see if they address the issues of federal spending and the national debt. If they don’t have a clear position, with details of how they think the problem should be fixed, move on to the next one.

And if none of the candidates in your area address this issue, vote for the one that best represents your other interests. Then write to the winner in January — letting them know how you feel.

You can blame the debt mess on Congress and the White House all you want. But we elected these people.

Note: I only pasted half of the article, so you'll have to click the link for more info.

Stop with the big words.... too long of posts... need pics.

I am at work don't make me think. stupid smart people. and your large brains

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

I think I am gonna PUKE
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Awe, is your head gonna esplode, Steve?

Ok, here ya go. Hope this helps alleviate the pressure...

Did you know that the "brown note" is also known as the "disco dump"?