Anyone hablo espanol?? Like riding in the dirt?? Able to get free from 1/1/04-1/11/04? Likes Mexican beer!! No weddings planned that time of year? :P No carbs to re-jet? Is able to commit and actually mean it? No shoulder injuries?

I have 1 other rider that wants to do this and he has a sister in San Diego where we can crash for the night & park my truck. He's looking @ getting a new KLR 650 very soon. (For me, this ride is dependant on that fact)! At least for now it is-
We will truck it to Cali and ride to Cabo & back > 2000 miles of dirt 3 days down, 3 days back. 2 days in Cabo & travel to Cali & back to CO.

I have room for 2 more riders in my truck! Assuming your bike is slender and you don't mind it "kissing" another bike en-route. If you're worried about scratches, this ride's not for you. If you're @ risk of a layoff,(who's not?) this ride's not for you. If you're not experienced in the dirt......
Dual Sport may be better than pure dirt bike as we will be on the road a little. Larger tank or the willingness to carry etc. fuel is a must. I know I'll be needing a larger tank,(again ) for my DRZ. We split the fuel costs of the F-250 and split lodging in hotels,(don't like sand fleas)

Yes, this is a long way's off....but what better way to start the New Year off biker style??

Let me know....
Harry Biker