View Poll Results: Are you going to Pueblo this weekend?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Going to race

17 34.69%
  • Going to cheer the racers on

17 34.69%
  • Going to corner work

1 2.04%
  • Going to the Rocky Mountain Street Rod Nationals

1 2.04%
  • Going to get drunk

0 0%
  • Pueblo...are you crazy? No way am I going down there.

13 26.53%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pueblo this weekend? Why?

Re: Pueblo this weekend? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider_9 View Post
    +1 on what everyone has already posted. I had a wonderful time on Sunday. I am sorry I missed Saturday too. Lots of friendly people out on Sunday. It was great to put more names and faces together. Much thaks to Randy "the snake wrangler" for filling me in on all that had been happening and general conversation while at turn 7.

I took a LOT of photos and will work diligently this evening to get through them all and get them posted for everyone to see. I will let you guys know when they are up.

Great meeting and chatting with you too Mark. Can't wait to see some of those pics.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lovinCO View Post

Cathy, it was nice to finally meet you, we'll have to catch up more next time. Hearing about your friend riding cross country is pretty amazing.
    Hey, you too, Wyeth. Let me know when ya wanna hang out on hwy7 sometime. We can do lunch either at Oskar Blues, or up in Estes and catch up a bit.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

I know Mark (ghostrider9) will also have some killer pics, but there are some to look through by John Weiland as well.

http://jwpga.lifepics.com/a/v.cfm?h=703E5B97

http://jwpga.lifepics.com/a/v.cfm?h=93661DD8
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Thanks *GSXR~SNAIL*!!! The images are up and ready to be seen. Follow this link to find information about them - >LINK<
    www.onthemarcphotography.com