Thread: Safe Day at PMP

Safe Day at PMP

Just got off the phone with one of the racers. Word is that it was a good day with very few excursions off the tarmac. Even Jeff (umbrella guy, ha) had some folks trying to coax him into racing. Come on Jeff, show 'em what an old f'er can do!
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Re: Safe Day at PMP

Hi Pilot,

It was a great day dear.

When I saw we were going to have a good turn out, I called for an ambulance. The best..... we didn't need them and that made my sleeping so much better. It was done for the right reason and the right thing to do.

Sometimes tracks see only $. But it was as safe as we could make it. Sessions, crossover manning, crash cart, etc. I asked two racers in each session to police the riding. I only got 1 negitive report and that was stopped like right now.

If anyone has any suggestions just let me know. YEP, I know I need someone monitoring the session times but the guys are up to their fantastic rears trying to accomplish the list of tasks I give them each day, but I am thinking about hiring someone from outside the crew to do this on busy days.

Track mom,
    Earlene

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    When I saw we were going to have a good turn out, I called for an ambulance. The best..... we didn't need them and that made my sleeping so much better. It was done for the right reason and the right thing to do.
    Thank you for everything you do for us Earlene. You are the best!!!

Dirk
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

The hardest thing to do, without sounding like some stupid lip service, is to convey to a customer and friends how important they are.

The marching orders with the crew, the board, everyone who gives service to any customer of PMP is:

It's not a me thing, it's a we thing.

Thank you for liking us back !

Earlene
    (goofy, but I love it)