Thread: Is your email address up to date???

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Is your email address up to date???

We are getting a lot of forum-generated emails returned to us for invalid email addresses. Please check your User Profile to ensure your email address is valid & up to date.

I will disable PM email notifications for accounts that generate these rejection emails. You can always turn it back on yourself in your User Options.

Thanks.
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Re: Is your email address up to date???

Please note: if/when you update the email address in your profile (for this or any other reason), a confirmation email will be sent to the new address, and you will be unable to post until you click the link in the confirmation email.

Edit: If anybody has any questions or problems regarding this, please send me a PM.
    Last edited by Spiderman; Mon May 23rd, 2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Locking thread
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.