Thread: Portable Autonomous Paintball Gun Sentry Robot

Portable Autonomous Paintball Gun Sentry Robot

http://www.filecabi.net/video/Sentry_paintball.html

Holy crap!!!! Every now and then I'm amazed by the ingenuity of some around the world. This is probably one of the coolest things I've seen to date. And I know that if I had access to this wonderful technology I would be the most corrupt person out there. HAHAHA!!

Actually this is pretty badass and I commend this guy for coming up with something so cool. Only thing that would make this thing even better is if it were completely mobile and walked around your home guarding it like a sentinel.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Tue Jul 15th, 2008 at 09:43 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: Portable Autonomous Paintball Gun Sentry Robot

Strap it on to one of those Roomba vacuum cleaners and wallaa... mobile sentry
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

OMG... that is the shit.

Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".

Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles...

R.I.P. Les Paul

I want to get one and put up on my house, instead of a dog being behind a fence.
    The Bird is the Word