Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warcraft my people, Warcraft

Re: Warcraft my people, Warcraft

Jay: It's a Miramax flick. We gotta bust up some people who were calling us names on the internet, even thought they're not really talking about us but characters based on us, and at the same time find my ex-girlfriend-who-was-killed-by-a-car-explosion's monkey.
    Pumpkin Escobar: Man... I don't know what the FUCK you just said, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

I still have my wow account (don't play anymore though) with 6 level 70's on them. 2 in S2/S3 PVP gear and 2 with SSC and above raid gear

/end geek

No matter our intentions, when we kill the innocent, we become the enemy.

Ill prob get on tonight and play my bald, black mage...

I can be your healer babay.....

But I really think this guy would be a fun matchup with Devaclis...

AKA "Devaclis"

haha I like that he is "untalented"
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

http://wowdetox.com

#31369I just found that in Firefox I have a "To Do" fodler. Gues what's in it! Yup, some wow stuff I planned to do.
    I found that by trying to make a "To Do" folder for some of the thing I have to check out about my future job.

(2 minutes later)

Folder deleted, another wow-relic left my computer...#31368THATS IT

TONIGHT

I QUIT WOW#31367150 days /played across my 70 paladin and 70 priest. 2/8 T6 on my paladin, she's one of the best geared paladin tanks on my server and my priest alt was geared to heal in MH/BT too.

And because of all of this I only qualified for the final year of my degree by 2%. I used to score first class honours marks before this game. I used to be a size 12, now I'm a size 18. I was a black belt in taekwondo, now I'm a couch potato. I've hurt so many people around me and I have no idea how to make it up to them - and I haven't had any sex in 2 years.

No more. My subscription ran out this morning, and I've uninstalled the game. I hate the person this game has made me, and now it's time to rediscover who I really am.#31363All I wanted to do was experience end game I had a total of 1 year playtime and I never got past half of BWL or the first boss in karazhan and don't tell me I suck as easy as this game was I constantly did what the best WoW players did in their videos and unless you're a retard you know they are compilation of their greatest moments weeding out the moments they played shitty. Well, why don't I try pvp! Whoops, some elitist faggots have banned me from all premade groups because I was stealing their spot at High warlord!

This game has fucked me up and made me want to stop hanging out with my friends and I know many people in real life and on the internet who've had similar proplems like divorce, fights and many other regrettable things!

LISTEN, LISTEN, READ, READ, READ!

Don't let people say that addiction was 100% your fault and you didn't manage your time right and blah blah blah! The same could be said about anything!

You got impaled by a truck? Well it's your own fault you didn't exercise so you could run faster! Though, that might be a bit extreme of a comparison it's true that it's not your fault this game can't be played casually, you have to play 20 hours a day to accomplish anything so don't tell me it's not the games fault!

IMPORTANT PART OVER

This doesn't even scratch the surface.

Now that you're done go play some mother fucking metal gear solid or team fortress 2 or halo or anything that's actually fun!

If you would like to help me sell my WoW account and can find me a good site to sell it to or just want to talk email me at: IcysaltHHH@gmail.com#31362I did it!!!! YES!!!! I gave all my gold and supplies to guild...erased my tier 6 geared paladin....my tier 4 geared rogue...and my tier 5 geared hunter....i uninstalled the game removed all components and addons...and will in no uncertain terms tomorrow go to the dump with my beautiful gf and toss the cd's one by one into the grinder they have there....WHEW!!!!!! What a relief....Please post on front page#31361Well..the only thing i can say is that this game should be outlawed and it desroyed 3months of my life. I am Nazurith from gilneas and I am quiting this bull. The only thing I miss on this game is my friends and it makes me sad they'll have to go through this sad shit blizzard made. I miss them#31360so i did /played and calculated my play time to 630 hours over 18 months, which equals 72 weeks = avg of 9 hrs a week..not terrible but bad enough..my friend on the other hand has logged 3000 hours on this game over 30 months, which equals 100 hours a month and 25 hrs a week....25 hours a week...I told him this and all he says is "thats crazy, but i love to raid"...Houston we have a problem here#31357its true what some sayz that this game challenge against yourself, but its like an alchohol if u quit dont start it aggain, becouse it will hook u back, to avoid starting simply delete all characters, gear, unlearn professions, and trade gold to some dude then change email wich u dont remember leik "asdasdasd@gmail.com" then change password into same, tthats it done, and btw uninstall game and crash cd's this is important 2 it helped me alot, i was just about to come back but noticed that dont have any characters aand account is blocked 2, no cd's either so now im ok enjoying simply nice things in life ( (sorry bad english)#31356I am proud of everyone here, every breath you draw, is one that is not owned by Blizzard.

Be happy, your life is yours again!

#31355I would still be playing WoW if it were free :] To bad it's not. Bye bye Azeroth!
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

AKA "Devaclis"

^^ Pussies!!!
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Does anyone else find it somewhat hypocritical that Jeff is posting about detox?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    ^^ Pussies!!!
    REHAB IS FOR QUITERS!

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sortarican View Post
    Does anyone else find it somewhat hypocritical that Jeff is posting about detox?

REHAB IS FOR QUITERS!
    Yep ----------

Hannah Arendt:
    What makes it so plausible to assume that hypocrisy is the vice of vices is that integrity can indeed exist under the cover of all other vices except this one. Only crime and the criminal, it is true, confront us with the perplexity of radical evil; but only the hypocrite is really rotten to the core.
    Raisa Gorbachev:
    Hypocrisy, the lie, is the true sister of evil, intolerance, and cruelty.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Yeah that pretty much sums up the lives of many people I used to know who spent every waking moment playing EverQuest back when it was the shit. If they weren't playing it, they were spending their time talking about playing it. It was crazy to watch so many people get sucked into spending their lives in virtual fantasy.

I never played it, or WoW, or any of these massive virtual-world games, and won't just because I've seen what it literally does to people who spend any time getting good at it. fuck that!! I like to get outside once in a while, be active, ride motorcycles, fly airplanes, get laid, and do any number of other things that are far more enjoyable than pretending to do any of it while sitting in a chair eating Cheetos and drinking beer.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

AKA "Devaclis"

You get laid!!??? I'm telling Donna on you!!!

You're just jealous...

than sincere ignorance

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

This entire thread is +1000
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Yeah... that just shows how long its been since i played...

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    ...I like to .... get laid,....
    What a coincidence Dana, that's exactly what Donna said about Ralph's sexual prowess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sortarican View Post
    What a coincidence Dana, that's exactly what Donna said about Ralph's sexual prowess.
    and now, thanks to that mental image, I can throw up on cue.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter Shea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    and now, thanks to that mental image, I can throw up on cue.
    A useful skill to have young padawan.
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    THERE IS NO TIME FOR RATIONAL SOLUTIONS!
    WE HAVE TO TAKE DRASTIC IRRATIONAL MEASURES NOW!
    LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Yeah, dig it bitches!

than sincere ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    ... any number of other things that are far more enjoyable than pretending to do any of it while sitting in a chair eating Cheetos and drinking beer.
    Sitting in a chair eating Cheetos and drinking beer is more interaction that WoW.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    Sitting in a chair eating Cheetos and drinking beer is more interaction that WoW.
    Yeah but you gotta stay nourished and hydrated while playing somehow, right?

than sincere ignorance

so yeah, who's buying my warlock and warrior??
    11 BMW S 1000 RR

AKA "Devaclis"

Link'em. Let me see what ya got!

http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

Sweet Jesus. They even have a WoW Calendar for yous geeks:

http://www.calendars.com/xq/asp/PID....qx/product.htm
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

Quote Originally Posted by sprtbkbabe View Post
    Sweet Jesus. They even have a WoW Calendar for yous geeks:

http://www.calendars.com/xq/asp/PID....qx/product.htm

You rezz'd a dead thread! What level are you?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson