Thread: anyone riding sat. 19

anyone riding sat. 19

Are there any groups out there planning on riding up in the hills this sat. that wouldnt mind if I tagged along,Im getting a little bored with the usual people I ride with. Im in the denver area

Re: anyone riding sat. 19

You can always goto morrison anytime in the AM and just start talking to the groups that gather and depart there.....

Quote Originally Posted by mauser72 View Post
    Are there any groups out there planning on riding up in the hills this sat. that wouldnt mind if I tagged along,Im getting a little bored with the usual people I ride with. Im in the denver area
    I'd be up for a ride saturday.. Pm me if you want and i can get you my cell

I think Ill head up to the conoco in morrison around 10:30 and figure it out from there. Im on a black & red buell if anyones interested in meeting up
    Last edited by mauser72; Fri Jul 18th, 2008 at 10:22 PM.

WTF??? so this morning im riding down 470 near the bowles exet im in the right lane coming up to a slower moving car so I get over in the left lane to pass and the left lane is about 1/2 in. taller than the right as I go over the small bumb beween the lanes my rear tire instantly goes flat, I pull over and can find no damage to the tire & no reason fo it to immediatley go flat, I push it to a gas station fill it back up with air and everything is fine???? anyone ever have anything like this happen? the only thing I can come up with is that the little bump between lanes pushed the bead off for a quick second? I always check air pressure before riding on the weekends and tire pressure was fine before I left

WTF??? so this morning im riding down 470 near the bowles exet im in the right lane coming up to a slower moving car so I get over in the left lane to pass and the left lane is about 1/2 in. taller than the right as I go over the small bumb beween the lanes my rear tire instantly goes flat, I pull over and can find no damage to the tire & no reason fo it to immediatley go flat, I push it to a gas station fill it back up with air and everything is fine???? anyone ever have anything like this happen? the only thing I can come up with is that the little bump between lanes pushed the bead off for a quick second? I always check air pressure before riding on the weekends and tire pressure was fine before I left
    The grammar gods were smiting you.

Be careful or they will get you too

Freaky! Sounds like you lost the bead on your tire. It's the only explanation I can think of.
    Semper Fidelis

it was a bike gremlin.

bead is about the only explanation for that. it's all i can think of. just weird that it would do that. how old are the tires?
    Procrastination pays off NOW!!!