Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: July 27th - EVERYBODY GETS LAID!!!

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

July 27th - EVERYBODY GETS LAID!!!

Ok not really, but what's the next best thing?

The most fun you can have on two wheels, of course - A kick ass track day at Pueblo!

Are you feeling depressed because you have not had a weekend track day opportunity all season? Does having to take vacation time from work just to work on your riding make you sad? Clinical trials have shown that RyboTrackdayestra is the wonder drug for you! Doctors are prescribing this new treatment for riders everywhere, and you should get yours now!

Even MRA racers can rejoice in the fact that this is their opportunity to get a WEEKEND practice day in before the next Pueblo round, and even get some of those tasty Pueblo concessions they've come to know and love!

Side effects of RyboTrackdayestra include increased tire wear, sudden urges to go fast while leaned sideways, and an affliction for leather suits.

For more details on RyboTrackdayestra and to sign up like everyone else you know is already doing, just go here:
    http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=22837

And did we mention this is a STAFFED day with cornerworkers+ambulance, instructors, and tire support? There are even some door prizes, and if you're lucky you can be the first (of many) to pass DK at this track riding extravaganza!

and
    http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=22837!
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Re: July 27th - EVERYBODY GETS LAID!!!

I'll be there to get my dose
    Jon

You mean this one?:
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

Has delusions of Kawi grandeur konichd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post

And did we mention this is a STAFFED day with cornerworkers+ambulance, instructors, and tire support? There are even some door prizes, and if you're lucky you can be the first (of many) to pass DK at this track riding extravaganza!
    Funny from the guy who got black flag for being to slow
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

I'm in!

See ya there
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Quote Originally Posted by konichd View Post
    Funny from the guy who got black flag for being to slow
    Not sure where you've been riding at, but that never happened.

than sincere ignorance

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

I say grudge match race between Ralph and David on Sunday during the lunch break. Give them 20 laps and first to break the 2:00 laptime mark wins.
    Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

DK still has to settle the 26lb challenge between himself and Scott from a year ago.

than sincere ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by UglyDogRacing View Post
    I say grudge match race between Ralph and David on Sunday during the lunch break. Give them 20 laps and first to break the 2:00 laptime mark wins.
    I'm not sure if I'd keep it at 2:00 . . . maybe start with 2:15 and go from there . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider_9 View Post
    I'm not sure if I'd keep it at 2:00 . . . maybe start with 2:15 and go from there . . .

I'd be happy with a 2:15.

Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by *GSXR~SNAIL* View Post
    I'd be happy with a 2:15.

Along these lines....

I just confirmed with Joe that If you ordered a lap timer on the group buy, it will be available for pickup at the trackday!

Quote Originally Posted by RYBO View Post
    Along these lines....

I just confirmed with Joe that If you ordered a lap timer on the group buy, it will be available for pickup at the trackday!

if one of the participants in the grudge match race does not have a laptimer, i would be happy to let them borrow mine.
    Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UglyDogRacing View Post
    I say grudge match race between Ralph and David .....
    DK still has to settle the 26lb challenge between himself and Scott from a year ago.
    Will it be the thrill of victory....or the agony of DK?

and if you're lucky you can be the first (of many) to pass DK at this track riding extravaganza!
    I'm in. Do we have to sign up ahead of time to pass DK, or is it a first come first serve basis? j/k

For all of the people who can't pass him, I'll be available to get my ass handed to me. Preferably no one on anything faster than a big wheel and/or tricycle (otherwise it hurts to much on the inside). No need to sign up to pass me, just wave as you go by.

Has delusions of Kawi grandeur konichd's Avatar

Did Matty sign up for this? I remember him talking a whole lotta' shit last year? I held up my end of the bargin
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

Bwahahahha....DK posted in the everybody gets laid thread...hahahaha.....

OMG....hahahahaha.

Kidding hun, see everyone on Sunday and I just can't wait. I'll be in the slow group (go ahead and thank me now) so I hope to meet so many more of you either in the morning or at lunch.

Come on, WedThursFriSat.....whoo hoo lets goooooooooooooooooo!

Edit: Brilliant idea: Could everybody please consider assless chaps. I will be in the far back, and lookin at a lot of bumms I'm thinking. Maybe with some incentive, I could actually "refocus" and make it around turn 7. Just another BRILLIANT idea. I have lots of them!
    Last edited by 64BonnieLass; Tue Jul 22nd, 2008 at 10:00 PM.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Quote Originally Posted by 64BonnieLass View Post

Edit: Brilliant idea: Could everybody please consider assless chaps. I will be in the far back, and lookin at a lot of bumms I'm thinking. Maybe with some incentive, I could actually "refocus" and make it around turn 7. Just another BRILLIANT idea. I have lots of them!
    If I had an ass I would do it

It might be nice to actually feel a 150 mph breeze on my ass going down the front straight

Quote Originally Posted by 64BonnieLass View Post
    With this group I'd be worried about "exhaust fumes" . . .

Site Admin

OK....HEAR YE HEAR YE

Pre sign up is CLOSED!

You are welcome to come to the track and register in person but ONLY IF YOU DO NOT REQUIRE THE COURSE. The class for this session is closed.

If you do NOT require the safety course (see first post for who is required to take it) then please feel free to come to the track and pay in person. I have several spots remaining but if we get to 100 I will be turning people away.

Thank you to all who signed up in advance. If you question if you've signed up or not the test is simple. If you've paid me, you've signed up. If you haven't then you haven't.

Thank you!

Scott

I want to post up and say thanks to a lot of people for such an awesome track day at Pueblo yesterday. It was great to get back out there and tear it up with some great riders

Rybo - Thanks for everything you did. You have no idea how much I appreciate you going out on a limb with your own money to secure this track day for us.

Jim - Thanks for taking me thru the motions of the Pueblo class and showing me some great lines around the track. I was able to break thru some mental demons on a couple of turns because of your expert input

Big to ALL of the volunteers for giving up their Sunday to melt away in the blistering heat. You made the day what is was for sure.

to all the riders (even those that tested their leathers out). I had an awesome time passing & being passed by you guys and gals. I truly look forward to doing it again over Labor Day

Sean - Thanks for the tent bro

Oh, and extra special thanks to everyone that gave the wolf some face time She loves the attention (can't you believe some guy brought a fucking wolf )
    Jon

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

on what Jon said. It was great seeing old friends and meeting some new ones. Huge props for the corner workers. I know how draining it is to be out there in the heat all day. Thank you all immensely for doing that. It really is a huge psychological plus to know that if you go down, someone will be there in seconds to help. You guys are awesome!

And big thanks to Scott who really went out on a financial limb personally to make this and the Labor Day weekend possible. This club really is blessed to have someone like him. The best way I can think of to thank him will be for the CSC to show up in force for the Labor Day weekend track days. Let's get all the spots filled!

Dirk
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

+1000
    What a great day! Whoever wasn't able to go, or just didn't get off of there ass, you guys missed out! Good fun, good people, and great riding. Alittle hot in the afternoon, but not to bad.

Scott, your the bomb-diggety! Thanks for setting it up and being really professional about eveything. I don't think I could find something to complain about if i tried!

Corner workers, thanks for looking out for my slow ass. It's a great feeling knowing that there are people that are gonna react in seconds to help save someones life. Probably the most important people of the day!

Thanks to the vounteers! registration, ralph/donna, and everybody chipping in.

Jon, no worries, good to hang with you!

Good to meet some new people and hang out with the ones I already knew. Really fun time. Hope everybody that tested there leathers is feeling good today! Time to start donating blood for Labor day!

p.s. Who brought the freakin wolf? geesh, that guy is screaming for attention. What a little princess!

yup great day had lots of fun. Will try and do it agian labor day if I can afford it. The Crash test that I did on my leathers did a good number on my bike.

Alpinestar 1 piece suit with Sidi B2 boots and an HJC Helmet. They passed the crash test. Bike did not pass. Sorry for breaking RULE one RYBO.
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Site Admin

No worries T-

Glad you're OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    yup great day had lots of fun. Will try and do it agian labor day if I can afford it. The Crash test that I did on my leathers did a good number on my bike.

Alpinestar 1 piece suit with Sidi B2 boots and an HJC Helmet. They passed the crash test. Bike did not pass. Sorry for breaking RULE one RYBO.