Thread: damm rf1000 fogging

damm rf1000 fogging

curious if theres any cheap ways to get rid of the fogging visor porblem i have on my shoei

Get some no fog spray - stuff I use is actually made for Itech hockey helmets but it works for the helmet as well.
    '02 GSXR1000

Re: damm rf1000 fogging

the best 16 bucks you can spend. better than sprays/wipes/etc

fog city

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

would performance cycle have this fog city i gotta stop by there tommorow for my 3k mile service stuff

i dunno. most of the time i have had to order them. any lpusa dealer can get them and every now and then you can find one in stock

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

I have a RF1000 and used some RainX (the interior stuff). It works ok (read: better then nothing).
    02' R1

Don't know if you have one already, but I picked up a breathguard for an rf900 at performance when I bought my 1000 and it fit perfect. You can still fog it, but it'll help cut down the amount so you don't have to hold your breath.
    Tom
    '04 CBR1000RR