Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toy Run

Toy Run

Anyone have information on when the Annual Children's Hospital Toy Run will be? Trying to plan ahead and see if I need to get the day off work.
    Dan

'00 R1

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoldan";p="147346
    Anyone have information on when the Annual Children's Hospital Toy Run will be? Trying to plan ahead and see if I need to get the day off work.
    The 19th Annual Toy Run to The Children's Hospital will be held Sunday, December 5, 2004 at 10:00 AM with registration beginning at 8:30 AM. Please do not show up before 8:30 AM. Like last year, the event will not be staged at Rocky Mountain Harley-Davidson. Instead, the Toy Run to Children's Hospital will be staged at the Aspen Grove Shopping Center at 7301 South Sante Fe Drive in Littleton.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Re: Toy Run

Thanks Jeff
    Dan

'00 R1

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja";p="147397
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoldan";p="147346
    The 19th Annual Toy Run to The Children's Hospital will be held Sunday, December 5, 2004 at 10:00 AM with registration beginning at 8:30 AM. Please do not show up before 8:30 AM. Like last year, the event will not be staged at Rocky Mountain Harley-Davidson. Instead, the Toy Run to Children's Hospital will be staged at the Aspen Grove Shopping Center at 7301 South Sante Fe Drive in Littleton.
    It was staged there (Aspen Grove Shopping Center) last year.
    Green '99 ZX-6R
    "Yeah, crazy girls are the best in bed. They're also the most likely to bite off your weiner."

could someone clue me in on the toy run? please or a helpful link or something?
    I'm tinkalicious
    www.toneelawrence.com · www.debelladiva.com
    guess what... i blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink";p="147478
    could someone clue me in on the toy run? please or a helpful link or something?
    What she said...
    Can anyone provide a little more info?
    Cleveland

You can get the full scoop by clicking on the link below

http://rmh-d.com/toy-run/

This will be the third year that CSC and CFRSR have participated in this event. Located in the documentation provided by Rocky Mountain Harley Davidson, THERE WILL BE NO WAGON DRIVE. However, there will be a donation drive.

** Oh and the information that they provide is cut and paste from years previous --- they used to Q-up at the dealership prior to our involvement.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

ah, cool. thanks. that looks like fun, and for a good cause. i'm going to try to make this.
    Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland";p="147564
    ah, cool. thanks. that looks like fun, and for a good cause. i'm going to try to make this.
    Cool ain't the word. You'll FREEZE yer arse off ----- but for a good cause. Coffee in the AM and BEER soon after

1st round is on me
    Cleveland

Yep. You WILL get cold so dress warm! However it's well worth some cold fingers...

Stock up on yer goodies for the kiddies now. There is a list of things that CHD needs out on the website.

**You might want to buy a good set of winter gloves for your gear collection too

(We could only be so lucky if the weather is like this last weekend )

I attended this event last year. It was for a worthy cause, and man there were thousands of bikes. A few hundred sportbikes, as well as CSC. Now that I am the president of mHm, we will have our club attend this event as well. If you have never attended this event. It is something you should NOT miss out on. Bring a camera, because you won't believe you eyes on how many bikes our there. Every kind of street bike will be there!
    www.m-h-m.com
    My personal site: www.myspace.com/eaheer

With Colorado weather no one knows, but I did this last year and sweated my ass off! Friggin warm... I am in for doing this again this year, already have set time aside.
    U-Haul General Manager
    www.uhaul.com
    303.956.2975 v

04 Ducati ST3
    00 Mercedes Benz SL 500
    01 Jeep Cherokee <It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand>

Anybody have a bike I can borrow for the ride? I would love to participate but I don't have insurance on my bike and it doesn't make sense to get it for the one weekend. Or ... would anyone mind having a passenger?
    '05 Titanium 1000RR

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    I wish I had a backup rig to loan ya, Christine. God knows I've played the "can I borrow a bike" card a few times.

Lemme know if you don't get something, and I'll put the rear-pegs back on Britney for ya.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I think I got her covered if she wants to ride the SV, I just gotta get it in gear and get tires mounted.

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar

You can always ride on the back with me...just let me know so that I can bring the seat instead of the rear cowling. This goes for anyone who wants to ride with me (if anyone has a friend who wants to tag along or something)!
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

greetins'
    registered today. wearing a nice pin on the left side instead of the armband. look for the bus (over 20k miles in a year)
    cheers,
    hay' henry
    "its boxy, its fast..."

iba#14410 -- 1kss, bbg, 50cc, 2kss, 3kss and b2b_insanity completed -- it has been 4 years.
    UPDATE bbg_insanity will run somewhere btwn APR-JUN 09

Quote Originally Posted by towneh";p="157883
    greetins'
    registered today. wearing a nice pin on the left side instead of the armband. look for the bus (over 20k miles in a year)
    cheers,
    hay' henry
    It's been a long time ---- like six months I'd say. How many pages of chatter did you have to read through??? 40 ---- 45??

i am oing to show my id on saturday, so yeah me and the 05 gixxer will be there, god i pray its going to be warmer at least the mid 50's???

anyone from the springs rolling up so i got someone to ride with, hate riding alone
    R.I.P Bobby
    R.I.P PVT Depew you honored your country well

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja";p="157896
    Quote Originally Posted by towneh";p="157883
    greetins'
    cheers,
    hay' henry
    It's been a long time ---- like six months I'd say. How many pages of chatter did you have to read through??? 40 ---- 45??
    yep, that would be about right.... i kept to the important items like events and trip/tours harry and i signed up at RMHD while looking at the two-wheeled toys.
    "its boxy, its fast..."

iba#14410 -- 1kss, bbg, 50cc, 2kss, 3kss and b2b_insanity completed -- it has been 4 years.
    UPDATE bbg_insanity will run somewhere btwn APR-JUN 09

Maybe someone should have a polite word with reporter Abigail Chin.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...78864,00.html#
    Dan

'00 R1

"Nearly 12,000 bikers representing Rocky Mountain Harley-Davidson and their owners group delivered the toys after riding from the Aspen Grove Shopping Center in Littleton as part of the 19th annual Toy Run and Bear Drive."

BS!!!! There WERE NOT just Harley's there. She's a dumbass!!!!
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522