Thread: McDs makes me angry

Board Newbie

McDs makes me angry

Something I wrote the other day to send to McDonalds. Because I was bored, and it wouldn't fit in their submission form, I posted it online.

[web:64777f4a88]http://home.comcast.net/~mcdonaldssaga/[/web:64777f4a88]

Re: McDs makes me angry

nice

i hate getting all the way home and finding somethingmissing...really chaps my arse. if you notice it before you leave the parking lot and go inside they act like you are trying to rip them off. c'mon it is a cheeseburger fer chrissakes

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

I just love how fast food now days have people who dont even speak english trying to take your orders? I mean c'mon, if you cant speak english, how in the hell are you gonna take some ones order correctly?? I feel where that guy is coming from. I ordered a cheeseburger the way i wanted it befor and lo and be hold it wasnt right, driving back and throwing the burger on the counter and asking if any one in the F-ing building spoke english or cared about their customers. It was a rather funny site if you ask me
    ~MR. PISSY PANTS~
    R . I . P. Gene, you will be missed!

01 Dakota (Yama-hauler)
    00 WR-400 (da da dirty dirty)
    06 GSXR 6 (street toy)
    06 KLX 110 (play toy)
    02 Kawi Quad (play toy #2) maybe for sale...anyone interested??

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

<--and yes i think this is a Texas flag Well, at least i THOUGHT it was, until peanut took it away...dam you peanut, DAMMMMM YOUUUU!!!!!

That's pretty funny!

But, that's what you get for going to MacDougals. God, I hate that place!
    Green '99 ZX-6R
    "Yeah, crazy girls are the best in bed. They're also the most likely to bite off your weiner."

i've caved in and just stopped eating at most fast food places, if I really wanted too though, i'd order in spanish and make it easier on the staff.
    It's a celebration bitches!!! - RIP 502

Motos:
    2003 SV1000N - Dual Yosh RS3 CF Exhaust ••••• 09' Aprilia SR50 (Wife's) ••••• 93' ZX-11 - Sold after 43k Miles
    Cars:
    08' Audi S5 6MT •••• 10' VW TDI Cup Edition 6MT •••• 02' VW TDI Beetle 5MT •••• 07' Ford Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by R6 Lover";p="147488
    if I really wanted too though, i'd order in spanish and make it easier on the staff.
    naaa....order in broken english and spanish
    ~MR. PISSY PANTS~
    R . I . P. Gene, you will be missed!

01 Dakota (Yama-hauler)
    00 WR-400 (da da dirty dirty)
    06 GSXR 6 (street toy)
    06 KLX 110 (play toy)
    02 Kawi Quad (play toy #2) maybe for sale...anyone interested??

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

<--and yes i think this is a Texas flag Well, at least i THOUGHT it was, until peanut took it away...dam you peanut, DAMMMMM YOUUUU!!!!!

hell yeah, they'll understand that better, yo quiero two cheesburgers sil vous plait....through in some french to see if they say anything

Motos:
    2003 SV1000N - Dual Yosh RS3 CF Exhaust ••••• 09' Aprilia SR50 (Wife's) ••••• 93' ZX-11 - Sold after 43k Miles
    Cars:
    08' Audi S5 6MT •••• 10' VW TDI Cup Edition 6MT •••• 02' VW TDI Beetle 5MT •••• 07' Ford Explorer

The "order in English" comments made me laugh 'cause one time I was out in Cali. visiting my Dad, go to a Jack in the Box, they couldn't understand the order at the drive thru, so I go inside to order... tell about 5 different people the order, finally talk to a 16-17 yr old girl and get it right! My complicated order.....a vanilla shake

Of course at that place I needed to speak Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish

Always remember that famous quote from Lethal Weapon "They F@#% you in the drive thru, they F@#% you in the drive thru!"
    Eric
    CSBA#477
    00 Triumph Sprint RS
    www.cocsba.com

Last edited by salsashark; Tue May 8th, 2007 at 07:49 AM.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

If you go through the drive though and don't check your order b4 you pull away, then your a dumbass and deserve to be shorted a burger.

Support the troops, bring them home

This day and age if your not proficient in more than one language, then I say go to school. I'm not defending the spanish speakers of the world, but spanish is spoken in 50% or more of this planet. I agree though that they need to have staff that can understand english and speak it clearly, in order to be an effective customer service employee in the United States where english is the main language spoken.
    2014 Ducati Hypermotard 821
    2015 HD FLHXS

I have been shorten burgers and more from Mc Donalds before. this has happened more than three times. I check all my orders before I leave those type of places. Lesson learned. English is the first language and should be used first. It is nice to have spanish, which works for 50% of the work force. However English is what is important here. So is customer service. I don't think it is the fact of the $1.00 burger it is the principle of the fact that the Manager couldn't take of the missing burger. I hate Mc Donalds, if it weren't for the cheap prices I would never go there!
    My personal site: www.myspace.com/eaheer

I haven't eaten at a McD in 2 years, I do check the order at like wendy's or something, but should we have to? It's like buying a new bike and checking for an engine....it's probably the reason you went to the dealership a.k.a. McD's in this case....a motorcycle a.k.a. food....

Anyone get that, because I sure as hell don't

Motos:
    Cars:

Funny story!

I think I know which McD's you're talking about - with the slick-haired manager working the 2nd window. Funny thing is, the last time I was there, he gave me an extra double-cheeseburger - he said he forgot to give it to the guy before me, and his desperate attempts at waiving to the guy as he drove off were futile, so he said I could have it if I wanted.

J/K (about everything but the funny story part)