Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: a litle bit of fun on the superhawk this weekend

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

Re: a litle bit of fun on the superhawk this weekend

ahahahahahaha

Gold Member

the whole go into the racing thing has been done.. the thread was deleted and the person was banned... seconed or third post...

C'mon guys I'm not confrontational here at all. Hell I admittedly can't do stunts of any kind. I don't know maybe you guys ride a lot.

All the same you don't know me either. I don't race. I'm not even that fast. I was just pointing out some observations.

Not wanting to get anyone into racing. It's too expensive.

I totally respect what you guys are doing just hoping that if you are intrested in riding(distances on the street) you give that a chance as well.

Last edited by Gramps; Fri Aug 15th, 2008 at 12:20 PM.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

I'm with you I cant stunt or race, but heres the problem people seem (lately) to have a lot of opinions or observations about what others do. Why not just say Wow looks cool. I am personaly tired of reading outher negitive shit. We all ride for different reasons, Some just cruise the interstate, some carve canyons,some ride dirt, some race, and some stunt. We have that right to do as we wish with our money and our bikes. And in todays age, a lot of people are passing their judgement onto others.Look at how FREE this country is now. You cant do shit without someone butting in. And now we are seeing our own (motorcyclist) harping on other and passing that judgement. When I got into riding it was free and I did as i wanted and noone was judgement (unless it was harley vs everyone else) you just rode. Give the dude credit not observation, unless you can help him get better.

and all that in my opinion
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    I sit here shaking my head and wondering why.

I watched a little of the video because I have nothing better to do and made some observations.

1- While I respect the skill to do wheelies and stoppies it seems boring after a while. I mean you are sitting in a parking lot purposly trying to tear up a bike. You have a nice bike(or it was), why would you do that? It wasn't designed for that.

2- Have you looked around at the others that are there. In one video there is a guy on a yellow gixxer that has the tail missing. He has no shirt on, no helmet, basically no gear at all. He actually does some decent rolling burnouts and such but what happens to his head if it hits the pavement.

This really is none of my buisness at all. I just think that somewhere along the line you strayed away from why you bought a bike. I am going on observations here because I have no idea who you are. What I observe though is you are wearing some gear, and you bought a bike that was designed for a more comfortable ride. You bought a bike to ride not tear up.

Again while I respect the skill set to do wheelies and stoppies and burnouts and all the other stuff. I still think there is more to motorcycling than stunting. I think you have a decent bike and before you tear it all to crap you should give the other side of the sport a chance to excite you.

I know I get more adenaline from a knee on the ground at 90 plus MPH than a wheel in the air at 5 MPH.

PM me sometime and maybe we can ride.

i got a bike that i wheelie at the spot all day long and when im done i ride my happy ass home why because i love to ride my bike i ride everywhere.. when im at the spot its up to me to where a lid or not if a crash and spill my head its up to you if you help or not.. your right its all chose and i did buy all my bikes so i can ride them the way i like.. i crash all the time but i think im at the point to where i dont hurt it as much any more its 01 f4i with like 70.000 miles on it every mile is almost a wheelie.. if any one wants to come watch you more then welcome.. heres an old vid of me and my bro... we love wheelies!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=30206489

Quote Originally Posted by chad23 View Post
    Give the dude credit not observation, unless you can help him get better.

and all that in my opinion
    If you read my post I said I respect the skills to do different types of stunts.

Freedom means that every person has the right to express their opinion. At least that is my interpretation.

In any case , broadening your horizons and trying new things is part of education and learning. In my years of experience this is part of becoming a better person. So I guess you misunderstood my intentions. It seems I was trying to make this guy better, just maybe not better at wheelies.

Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

If you read my post I said I respect the skills to do different types of stunts.

Freedom means that every person has the right to express their opinion. At least that is my interpretation.

In any case , broadening your horizons and trying new things is part of education and learning. In my years of experience this is part of becoming a better person. So I guess you misunderstood my intentions. It seems I was trying to make this guy better, just maybe not better at wheelies.

to me it looks like you dont get it why we wheelie because you never tried it dont get me wrong i have race before on a track for fun and i really like it but fuck paying over a 100 bucks a day just to ride the track is a wast.. i ride my bike every where long rides to... so to each his owe you mite be a bit better if you tried one your self... just because we dont fallow the way you ride dose not make us wasting our bikes on stunts..

Quote Originally Posted by Wondo View Post
    i got a bike that i wheelie at the spot all day long and when im done i ride my happy ass home why because i love to ride my bike i ride everywhere.. when im at the spot its up to me to where a lid or not if a crash and spill my head its up to you if you help or not.. your right its all chose and i did buy all my bikes so i can ride them the way i like.. i crash all the time but i think im at the point to where i dont hurt it as much any more its 01 f4i with like 70.000 miles on it every mile is almost a wheelie.. if any one wants to come watch you more then welcome.. heres an old vid of me and my bro... we love wheelies!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=30206489
    Now that was some skill! Not that that other bullshit video posted before in the other thread.

to me it looks like you dont get it why we wheelie because you never tried it dont get me wrong i have race before on a track for fun and i really like it but fuck paying over a 100 bucks a day just to ride the track is a wast.. i ride my bike every where long rides to... so to each his owe you mite be a bit better if you tried one your self... just because we dont fallow the way you ride dose not make us wasting our bikes on stunts..
    Dude your post are painful to read. Spellcheck!
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Dude your post are painful to read. Spellcheck!

you seem close to me come ride with me i dear you!!! ya so i cant spell good so what lets talk about that you big man you!!!

Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

is that what people do when they see you ride?? gay ass pus-y

Yep-You got it, man you figured me out.

How did you do that so fast?

You must be very educated
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

you seem close to me come ride with me i dear you!!! ya so i cant spell good so what lets talk about that you big man you!!!

no no no thats my freaking line
    back off my kool aid:P

Yep-You got it, man you figured me out.

How did you do that so fast?

You must be very educated

how old are you gramps?? come teach this uneducated kid some new sh-t.. you have nothing else to say other then to bash my spelling lol lets get a beer i need some schoolin!!

Gold Member

hey cory whats the weather like up there??

Quote Originally Posted by kosh View Post
    no no no thats my freaking line
    back off my kool aid:P
    what a pussssssssssssss huh...? old ass fu-k had to change the subject because he open his one sided mind and now is eating his words.. lets ride the streets you old girl you... what cant keep up with an old 600

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

hopefully its better there than it is here

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    hey cory whats the weather like up
    there??

like 49 and rain!!!!

what a pussssssssssssss huh...? old ass fu-k had to change the subject because he open his one sided mind and now is eating his words.. lets ride the streets you old girl you... what cant keep up with an old 600
    You are very interesting. You are making personal attacks on someone because they don't agree with you on this particular subject.

Seems you are threatned.

Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Gold Member

yeah.. shit sucks..

and damn cory going off on the old people isnt nice.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    and damn cory going off on the old people isnt nice.. lol
    How do you know I'm old?
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

How do you know I'm old?
    I know you're old Tom. Well, not THAT old.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

You are very interesting. You are making personal attacks on someone because they don't agree with you on this particular subject.

Seems you are threatned.

you had nothing better to say but to talk about my spelling way to be a dick.. you said ride the streets i said do a wheelie.. whats so bad about that??