Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Chicane Trackdays: Labor Day Track Extravaganza!

Re: Chicane Trackdays: Labor Day Track Extravaganza!

Payment for Sunday SENT!

Looking forward to it!

- Andy -

Quote Originally Posted by Player 2 View Post
    Sean and I are heading down tomorrow afternoon... I know Sheila is heading down tomorrow evening as well. Not sure about anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by 500rgurl View Post
    we are heading out Friday after work!
    Well shoot!! We should do movie night, then! I got a new 32" LCD for the RV and we could put it outside on a table and set up rows of lawn chairs. I can't ride and will need all the entertainment I can get. :-)

Even my plans for flying went out the window. I thought I would have some fun over at the air field with my new CAP 232, but the wind is supposed to be over 20mph. Guess I'll just have to drink all weekend!!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Dean-

I just checked weather, and it's supposed to be calmer than that for most of the weekend. I say bring the plane!

See you soon

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by RYBO View Post
    Dean-

I just checked weather, and it's supposed to be calmer than that for most of the weekend. I say bring the plane!

See you soon

Scott
    Weather.com says 14mph for Saturday and 23 for Sunday. I'll see how the loading goes and how easily I can fit it in the RV. I'm bringing a couple helis for sure. Although, those suckers will really get knocked around in the wind!!
    Kim & Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Guess I'll just have to drink all weekend!!
    A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do

My bike's ready to go. I even installed some UV protection for when it gets to warm!
    Last edited by Sean; Sat May 18th, 2013 at 12:52 PM.

Well shoot!! We should do movie night, then! I got a new 32" LCD for the RV and we could put it outside on a table and set up rows of lawn chairs. I can't ride and will need all the entertainment I can get.
    Hook it up then!!!
    Jon

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Weather.com says 14mph for Saturday and 23 for Sunday. I'll see how the loading goes and how easily I can fit it in the RV. I'm bringing a couple helis for sure. Although, those suckers will really get knocked around in the wind!!
    Can't be any worse than the dumbass on the powered parasail rig earlier in the season, trying to lift off from the middle of the paddock. The wind kept blowing him towards the power lines when he could actually get off the ground. The track finally kicked him out, so we never got the chance to see him eat shit.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Well shoot!! We should do movie night, then! I got a new 32" LCD for the RV and we could put it outside on a table and set up rows of lawn chairs. I can't ride and will need all the entertainment I can get. :-)

Even my plans for flying went out the window. I thought I would have some fun over at the air field with my new CAP 232, but the wind is supposed to be over 20mph. Guess I'll just have to drink all weekend!!
    haha, I'm in the same boat, u bringin a grill there dean?u
    It's a celebration bitches!!! - RIP 502

Motos:
    2003 SV1000N - Dual Yosh RS3 CF Exhaust ••••• 09' Aprilia SR50 (Wife's) ••••• 93' ZX-11 - Sold after 43k Miles
    Cars:
    08' Audi S5 6MT •••• 10' VW TDI Cup Edition 6MT •••• 02' VW TDI Beetle 5MT •••• 07' Ford Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    Can't be any worse than the dumbass on the powered parasail rig earlier in the season, trying to lift off from the middle of the paddock. The wind kept blowing him towards the power lines when he could actually get off the ground. The track finally kicked him out, so we never got the chance to see him eat shit.
    The difference is, he was willing to risk his dumb ass life, I'm not even willing to risk my toy plane!!

I think it's going to be too windy this weekend...
    Kim & Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Little View Post
    haha, I'm in the same boat, u bringin a grill there dean?u
    No grill. It's going to take everything I have to load just the bikes and drive down there. Once I'm there, though, I'll be feeling no pain!!
    Kim & Dean

No grill. It's going to take everything I have to load just the bikes and drive down there. Once I'm there, though, I'll be feeling no pain!!
    No worries, talked with some others and decided as the cafe is open and a bbq sunday we're not too worried about food, and a drunken pueblo run with some poor sober drive is always fun!

Motos:
    2003 SV1000N - Dual Yosh RS3 CF Exhaust ••••• 09' Aprilia SR50 (Wife's) ••••• 93' ZX-11 - Sold after 43k Miles
    Cars:
    08' Audi S5 6MT •••• 10' VW TDI Cup Edition 6MT •••• 02' VW TDI Beetle 5MT •••• 07' Ford Explorer

We are planning to bring our camping grill...
    Jennifer Hom l MRA #888

Thanks to all my 08 sponsors

Sick Girlz/ Vitamin Energy/ Vanmar Michelin/ Brother's BBQ/ G Force Powersports

Sounds fun!! What are we watching?
    Jennifer Hom l MRA #888

Thanks to all my 08 sponsors

Sick Girlz/ Vitamin Energy/ Vanmar Michelin/ Brother's BBQ/ G Force Powersports

Quote Originally Posted by Player 2 View Post
    Hook it up then!!!
    Anyone have a 20' HDMI cable?
    Kim & Dean

Someone bring down some racing movies! or something good i.e. NOT biker boys or torque I'll be bringing down some classics.

Motos:
    Cars:

Quote Originally Posted by 500rgurl View Post
    Sounds fun!! What are we watching?
    Either "Debbie does Dallas" or "Barney". I can't decide...
    Kim & Dean

Ooh, and someone remember an antenna... dunno when K&D are planning on arriving but the broncos are playing tonight...still HD signal over rabbit ears I assume til feb.

Motos:
    Cars:

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Little View Post
    Ooh, and someone remember an antenna... dunno when K&D are planning on arriving but the broncos are playing tonight...still HD signal over rabbit ears I assume til feb.
    We'll be there this afternoon. HD (or digital) over rabbbit ears permanently. February is when all broadcast have to go digital.
    Kim & Dean

Payment sent for Sunday

Cool, I plan on heading out of here round 2:30-3 and grabbin a shady spot for Jon's Wolf so it doesn't eat me out of heat exhaustion thinking i'm a 220lb steak!!

See everyone there.

Motos:
    Cars:

Just a reminder that I will be out taking photos all weekend. I offer the same deal that I always do - $40 gets you a CD of all the images I get of you that day. Since this is a multiple day event and some riders are going to be there for more than one day, I will also throw additional days on the CD for $10 per day.

Just a head's up, the earlier that you let me know that you are interested in photos, the sooner I can pay attention for you as you ride and know who to look for in each class. I will bring sign-up sheets with me and post them at the registration table.

You can also buy individual shots from my website (www.onthemarcphotography.com), but the CD is by far the best deal.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to PM me, or drop me a line at: marc@onthemarcphotography.com. And if you see me walking around the pits feel free to stop me and ask any questions that you may have. I will also be staying at the SleepIn. If you are staying there or close ot there, I will be down loading and labelling each night if you'd like to see your shots.
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

OK, so I'm signing off for the night Thank you to everyone who pre-registered!

I'm heading to the event and have plenty of space left on all days for you to come and pay at the track. The exception to this is if you need the class. I've scheduled instructors based on need, so if you aren't pre-registered and you need the intro class I may have room for you on Saturday or Monday, but am completely full on Sunday. Sorry. I have e-mail access most of the time I'm there by phone, so if you have a question please please please DO NOT PM me. Send me an e-mail at scott@spleenlessracing.com

Walk up's are welcome, please be prepared to pay $125 per day and prove that you have the proper previous instruction to ride on the track.

A special thanks to: On the Marc Photography, Rebellion Motorsports, Vanmar Racing, XBAM, Western Ambulance, Pueblo Motorsports Park, Dad's BBQ, The Quality Inn Pueblo and Sleep Inn, Pueblo. Also thanks to Team Skinny Racing and all the folks coming out to assist with running this event!

Thanks again to all who pre-registered! See you at the track!

Scott
    Last edited by rybo; Fri Aug 29th, 2008 at 08:28 PM.

Just got back and wanted to thank everyone who set up and worked the extravaganza. Had a great time, met some cool people and as usual learned a lot. Wish I could have stayed for Monday.
    To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive

Hyper 1100
    KTM 450 XCW

Where does one begin. Got back late Sunday afternoon after 2 days of riding and fun. It was a GREAT time and LOTS of fun. Weather was perfect and the whole weekend was "Da Bomb". Want to give a few shout outs to Scott (once again, you out did yourself. Thanks for puting all this together and sharing your trailer space for my bike and other stuff), Joe (thanks for everything man, you gave me some great tips and instructions. Your help made the whole experience even more than I expected. I have much to work on and practice) and Bash (thanks for your help with my bike and just hanging out and conversating. Your a cool dude and it was nice to meet you. Thank you to all the workers for your time and efforts to make my experience a great one....I appreciate you all. Look forward to PPIR next month!!

P.S.
    If you've ever been on the fence about participating in a trackday......you've got to at least try it once. It a lot of fun and good times on and off the track.