Thread: Westfest Adventure Pics

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Westfest Adventure Pics

This what some SOCO boys did this weekend.
    Last edited by Bashed; Mon Sep 22nd, 2008 at 05:24 PM.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Re: Westfest Adventure Pics

A few more...
    Last edited by Bashed; Mon Sep 22nd, 2008 at 05:23 PM.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Sweet looking ride. Did the weather cooperate?

Looks like a damn nice time.

Hey, shouldn't you be working or something?

There's no place like home............

AKA "Devaclis"

I am WICKED jealousy!!!!
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Breathing deeply...eyes watering...oh, not you guys...the heavenly mountain scenery;-)

Looks like an absolutely amazing time.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

WOW! ....
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Nice...Looks like you had a great time!

I'm seriously in need of a dual-sport. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Sweet! Looks like a good time.

The weather was hit and miss.
    Either you embrace it and say,
    at least there will be no dust,
    or curse it and be miserble.
    Best ride of this season for sure.
    Peace Bash

Makes me want to get a dual sport bike.

Great pix.

Wow...very nice.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Wow! You just helped me in my next bike purchase

Looks like you had an awesome ride! Know that Brian is saying buh bye to the Monster I think after looking at these pics you've sealed his decision to purchase a Hyper Motard. He'll be jioning you on the next excursion. Very nice!

Faster. Till the thrill of speed over comes the fear of death.

http://www.myspace.com/yvonneforever15

http://colocustommetal.zoovy.com/

great frickin pics.. the waterfall was sweet. looks like some fun another reason i need a dual sport.
    Brat

that is badass right there! where is that exactaly? Im figuring out a way to put nobbies on my 636 and doin that....

Sweet pics!!! Looks like a very fun ride . . .
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by skilz View Post
    that is badass right there! where is that exactaly? Im figuring out a way to put nobbies on my 636 and doin that....
    hey kole i seen a pic on stunt life that has tires for like ice and that... seen another guy rockin circles in grass with them..