Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Riding tech in a car...

Re: Riding tech in a car...

Quote Originally Posted by DavidofDenver View Post
    Why didn't you say that to begin with? That would have avoided 3 pages shit talking.
    I was enjoying the shit talking too much
    2005 Yamaha YZF-R6 (SOLD)
    2013 Yamaha FZ6R
    Stupidity should be painful.

Oh wait, YOU'RE TOO busy crashing your bike I bet.
    See, now this is very interesting as I remember you showing me the rash on your bike from when YOU crashed.

Oh, and I fixed your third grade spelling and grammar. No need to thank me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Vess View Post
    David, leaning in a car does not help a car take corners better. However, by leaning you are given the illusion of better cornering because you are compensating for the forces placed upon your body by the car's change in direction.

It's physics - a 200 pound human does not have enough mass to affect the momentum of a 3500 pound car.

If leaning in a car did improve cornering, F1 and IRL drivers wouldn't be strapped in like they are. They'd be leaning out like they do in sidecar races.
    Why didn't you say that to begin with? That would have avoided 3 pages shit talking.
    Yeah, because no one else told you how and why your idea was so fuckin retarded in the first place.

Right-Wing Nut-Job DavidofColorado's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by siriuschris View Post
    See, now this is very interesting as I remember you showing me the rash on your bike from when YOU crashed.

Oh, and I fixed your third grade spelling and grammar. No need to thank me.
    I never crashed. My bike has fallen over, because of other people being to close while it was parked. But that is what is so great about your argument. Your attention to detail.

Yeah, because no one else told you how and why your idea was so fucking retarded in the first place.
    I fixed it for you. I guess were even. But hell don't stop there go back and fix the spelling in all my posts. A comma here, maybe some bold text and the proper use of to, two and too might get me some respect around here? But I doubt it. Everyone is hypersensitive and there should be a list of words that set you guys off but everyone has their own list and it would take to long to compile.
    Last edited by DavidofColorado; Sat Aug 9th, 2008 at 09:41 AM.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

I never crashed. My bike has fallen over, because of other people being to close while it was parked. But that is what is so great about your argument. Your attention to detail.

I fixed it for you. I guess were even. But hell don't stop there go back and fix the spelling in all my posts. A comma here, maybe some bold text and the proper use of to, two and too might get me some respect around here? But I doubt it. Everyone is hypersensitive and there should be a list of words that set you guys off but everyone has their own list and it would take to long to compile.
    fuckin is not a misspelled word, it is merely a slang term for fucking. Which by definition is a verb describing the action of having sexual intercourse.

If you think about it, fuckin could also be used as an adjective (a word used to modify a noun).

Example: You dropped your fuckin bike. In this example fuckin was used to modify the noun; bike.

Leah
    05 Raven R1
    01 YZ250F

Fuck is an sweet word. I'll agree.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsTonic View Post
    fuckin is not a misspelled word, it is merely a slang term for fucking. Which by definition is a verb describing the action of having sexual intercourse.

If you think about it, fuckin could also be used as an adjective (a word used to modify a noun).

Example: You dropped your fuckin bike. In this example fuckin was used to modify the noun; bike.
    Derived from the German word 'Ficken'... can be used as almost every word in a sentence.. 'Fuck the fucking fuckers'.. as an expletive 'Why don't you go outside and play hide-and-go-fuck-yourself'

Quote Originally Posted by InlineSIX24 View Post
    Derived from the German word 'Ficken'... can be used as almost every word in a sentence.. 'Fuck the fucking fuckers'.. as an expletive 'Why don't you go outside and play hide-and-go-fuck-yourself'

I miss that guy.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

Yes.. but MP3s live on

Quote Originally Posted by InlineSIX24 View Post
    Yes.. but MP3s live on
    And quite the collection, I do have.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

Fuck is an sweet word. I'll agree.
    You obviously need to report to 3rd grade stat! Phonetics and overall literacy is something that haunts you in life, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Purdue University On-line
    The choice of article is actually based upon the phonetic (sound) quality of the first letter in a word, not on the orthographic (written) representation of the letter. If the first letter makes a vowel-type sound, you use "an"; if the first letter would makes a consonant-type sound, you use "a." So, if you consider the rule from a phonetic perspective, there aren't any exceptions. Since the 'h' hasn't any phonetic representation, no audible sound, in the first exception, the sound that follows the article is a vowel; consequently, 'an' is used. In the second exception, the word-initial 'y' sound (unicorn) is actually a glide [j] phonetically, which has consonantal properties; consequently, it is treated as a consonant, requiring 'a'.
    "A" goes before all words that begin with consonants. There is one exception: Use an before unsounded h.

"an" goes before all words that begin with vowels. There are two exceptions to this rule: When u makes the same sound as the y in you, or o makes the same sound as w in won, then a is used.

Therefore, the correct way to say this would be: "Fuck is a sweet word. I agree."

Leah
    05 Raven R1
    01 YZ250F

I ask again David....

Your parents did get their money back right?????
    Last edited by M-18Taser; Sat Aug 9th, 2008 at 08:53 PM.
    You may not like me for who or what I stand for, but who the hell are you to judge me???
    DPO is now in the HOUSE!!!!

Foruncation
    Under
    Consent of the
    King

Is really what fuck means
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    Foruncation
    Under
    Consent of the
    King

Is really what fuck means

Leah
    05 Raven R1
    01 YZ250F

You may not like me for who or what I stand for, but who the hell are you to judge me???
    DPO is now in the HOUSE!!!!

You obviously need to report to 3rd grade stat! Phonetics and overall literacy is something that haunts you in life, isn't it?

"A" goes before all words that begin with consonants. There is one exception: Use an before unsounded h.

"an" goes before all words that begin with vowels. There are two exceptions to this rule: When u makes the same sound as the y in you, or o makes the same sound as w in won, then a is used.

Therefore, the correct way to say this would be: "Fuck is a sweet word. I agree."
    Wow! I guess you offer grammar lessons as your only form of talent.

You are boring me.
    Last edited by DavidofColorado; Sun Aug 10th, 2008 at 01:50 AM.

Wow! I guess you offer grammar lessons as your only form of talent.

You are boring me.
    Ah grasshoppa (that was slang btw) you have much to learn about me.

If intelligence is a bore, then maybe you should go back to the trailer park you came from and do some soul searching. Obviously you don't have the wit about you to realize that it's people like you that drag the intellect of society down as a whole. How does it feel to be the lowest common denominator?

I'm sure you've heard the term: "A heard of buffalo is only as fast as it's slowest member", right? Keep up, fuck-tard!

Leah
    05 Raven R1
    01 YZ250F

K. Your not that intelligent if you think I care about what you think. Sorry but I don't care I tried but your cut downs are lame and your grammar lessons are boring. I have written you off. Not because I think I am better but because you proved we are not of like minds. But with your ego you might think your better. But try not to hold up the heard.

I'm sure you've heard the term: "A heard of buffalo is only as fast as it's slowest member", right? Keep up, fuck-tard!
    ...But try not to hold up the heard.
    I heard it was a herd...Just saying.

Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar

Right...and because this entire thread of douchebaggery is now boring me, thanks for playing.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you