Thread: Big thanks to Aaron and Dave

Big thanks to Aaron and Dave

I had a busy Sunday and visited Aaron (www.moto-garage.com) and Dave (www.fixmybike.com) to get Dyno and Suspension work done. It's very refreshing knowing that there are still people out there who actually care and take time to do the job right and explain it along the way.

Both Aaron and Dave get two big thumbs up from me and I can't recommend them enough. Keep up the great work guys!

Re: Big thanks to Aaron and Dave

Quote Originally Posted by TWISM View Post
    I had a busy Sunday and visited Aaron (www.moto-garage.com) and Dave (www.fixmybike.com) to get Dyno and Suspension work done. It's very refreshing knowing that there are still people out there who actually care and take time to do the job right and explain it along the way.

Both Aaron and Dave get two big thumbs up from me and I can't recommend them enough. Keep up the great work guys!
    +1

Both awesome guys and they really know their stuff! It's nice in today's world when you take it to someone that actually cares and treats your bike like it's theirs.

Glad to hear your experience was as great as mine was with Aaron and Dave.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."