Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: stay in shape...

Re: stay in shape...

Quote Originally Posted by shift shiftly View Post
    Dude your just a shit talking squid your self.....And I dont feel bad about thowing out insults sence you apparently dont, you started all this with your judgemental ways calling guys you say you respect and wish you could do the tricks they do squids. Frankly im tired of that f'n word, I ride however in whatever i want, I personally feel you should read this hole thread from the begining and take a good look at what was said by who and who said what first after doing so you might be complelled to see things differently.

This is a place for KOOL bikers to talk about KOOL things relating to biking! it's notfor shit disturbing kids "thats what myspace is for"
    so be cool or log back onto myspace

Shift....
    Explain to me how i'm a squid.

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

Quote Originally Posted by highpsi03 View Post
    Awesome shirtless squids.
    I'm with Chris, give back my bandwidth back now! And don't post another dumb video!
    I respect the stunter riding.. I also wish i could do it. This has nothing to do with that. Wear your gear, don't wear your gear, doesn't matter to me, it's a free country. It's about the e-thug above us talking shit through the cable line. It's about him talking in ebonics calling people little bitches. Does that come along with the stunter lifestyle? Don't think so.
    so you saying this isnt talking shit?????????????/ oh ok got ya when you say something stupid then turn around and say something else its like you werent being a stupid prick for no reason

is that it??????????????????

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

Quote Originally Posted by UglyDogRacing View Post
    don't lump him in with us that ride around a track. we're not haters.
    yeah you are right and for that i apologize
    not all racers are like that
    and not all stunters are like that either
    everyone has their own things

i just hate ass holes talking shit for no reason and thats what this board seems to be anymore and i will run my mouth right back
    i dont care how i look

and also sorry for jacking this thread all up from skillz

Explain to me how i'm a squid.
    expain to me how the guy pulling of the mad stunts is a squid ? and your right your more of a dork,maxie zoomed dweeby
    did you go back and read through this thread from the beginning ? "i dont think so"
    I just dont think your gonna get it !
    In my book, you'll join the few other people on here that have nothing better to say so they talk crap and start crap.
    and cant you see that most people are shaking there heads at you, I mean i dont see anyone on here saying "Ya that pms guy oops i mean psi guy is right"
    Im done.............................................. ............................Shift

CHECK OUT MY PHOTO BUCKET AND DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE VIDEOS "YOU MIGHT GET A LAUGH" http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii314/Daveclark505/

Quote Originally Posted by kosh View Post
    so you saying this isnt talking shit?????????????/ oh ok got ya when you say something stupid then turn around and say something else its like you werent being a stupid prick for no reason

is that it??????????????????
    Never once did i talk shit or name call towards you.. And i still haven't. I don't drop to your level. If it makes you feel like a tough guy to shit talk to me, so be it.

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

you better learn to understand what your typing
    as for my level your below me as a human being
    all you have done is talk shit and i have retailiated god damn your fucking retarded

expain to me how the guy pulling of the mad stunts is a squid ? and your right your more of a dork,maxie zoomed dweeby
    did you go back and read through this thread from the beginning ? "i dont think so"
    I just dont think your gonna get it !
    In my book, you'll join the few other people on here that have nothing better to say so they talk crap and start crap.
    and cant you see that most people are shaking there heads at you, I mean i dont see anyone on here saying "Ya that pms guy oops i mean psi guy is right"
    Im done.............................................. ............................Shift

I'm not even sure why you are still talking. This had nothing to do with you.. Never once did i say anything towards you or talk shit towards you. You feel the need, like the other to be an internet thug and talk shit through the cable line. You still didn't explain to me how i'm a squid? You have never ridden with me, or seen me ride..

As for the video:
    Squid move at 23secs: No shirt, no helmet.. Very good skills and awesome balance though.
    Idiot move at 30secs: I guess that's cool?
    Awesome riding at 2:37: I don't even understand how he pulls that off.
    Squid move at 2:48: No shirt, no helmet
    Squid move at 2:56: His choice if he likes road rash on his head/back

Now if you will excuse me i need to go change my tampoon, it's a heavy flow day

you better learn to understand what your typing
    as for my level your below me as a human being
    all you have done is talk shit and i have retailiated god damn your fucking retarded
    Like i said, if it makes you feel better to type like a moron and talk shit to me through the cable line, go ahead and continue.

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

you my friend should have been swallowed you did nothing but talk shit from post 1 but think what you want

you my friend should have been swallowed you did nothing but talk shit from post 1 but think what you want
    You are right, i am wrong. You are always right and i'm always wrong. I don't even know if i'm right right now, but you know, so please tell me. I apologize for calling your super hero(s) squids. I apologize for not wanting to fight you through the cable line. Please find it in your heart to accept my douche-bag, maxie-pad, dork, dweeb apology.

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

well atleast now you admit it

Gold Member

hey you guys need to chill...

high psi this is the stunt section.. you will see riders with out much gear or even no gear... that is their choice.. i dont wear leather or larg cloves.. just t- shirt and jeans... yeah road rash sucks but thats just how it is.. you see a guy riding like that in a video and call him a squid for not having a helmet on is about as gay as it gets.. you dont like stunts cool.. stay the hell out.. you dont like guys that dont wear gear cool keep it to yourself..

now dont jump on me telling me that im all for people to not wear lids cuz im not... its a big rules if your out at one of our spots..

now chill... and post up some other vids...

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    stunting is a lifestyle as is racing, and to each his own...stunters have mad skills and control for what they do, as do racers for what they do.....so can't we all just get along..........sorry i'm bored...........

no retard for me, like i said in the other thread with dallas, if it cant do 155mph in the straights, i ain't ridin it........

hey townie, you need to sweep the spot again, my bro got some pin holes in his front tire from those staples.........or, we're closer so maybe i could sweep it for you..if i do, can i be your friend?

if you want to come out too its cool... yeah that spot has alot of things in the road... its rorm all the trash that gets dumped out there... we have tryd very hard to keep it clean... and i think those pin holes are from were we came in... i have them too and i know i was not runnin things over in that area...

"thats what myspace is for"
    so be cool or log back onto myspace

Shift....
    heyyyy i have a myspace lol.

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

i really feel bad for jacking skilz thread up
    post up some more vids

where ???? and when ???

Shift

Im out for a while, tore some ligaments last night in my leg and knee and serverly sprained my ankle (worst pain ever), doctor said its going to be a while and its worse then broken bones i guess.. Pretty gay but im on some good pain killersbut still................ .... ............. .... .. ... ... .... ... .. ...

and damn what the hell happend in this thread.....

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

a bad sprain sucks bro hope healin is quicker than they say sometimes it is
    but broken you loose movement and thats permament

That is absolutely amazing. How in the .... I don't.... I can't..... How'd ..... Daaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! That guy is good.

You Deserve What You Accept
    Whatever, I didn't vote for him.

Awesome shirtless squids.
    Gotta love Urban Dictionary.......

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by skilz View Post
    and damn what the hell happend in this thread.....

hahah this is csc bro... its just used to be me against many.. now it seems to be changing.. kinda nice to see...

we should get scotty on here....

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    hahah this is csc bro... its just used to be me against many.. now it seems to be changing.. kinda nice to see...

we should get scotty on here....
    he would be banned so fast.

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

im starting to wonder how fast im gonna be banned

Gold Member

hahahaha yeah but it would be funny for those 2 posts!!!!!!!