Thread: a couple vids

a couple vids

nothing special but a little something to share...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJpAeFzr0YQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0W8ROx_Dfs

still practicing on trying to slow them down. i still have a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays to go...

Re: a couple vids

good job keep it up

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

lookin good

Right on... what mods have you done to your bike ? gearing ? anything ?

Shift...
    CHECK OUT MY PHOTO BUCKET AND DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE VIDEOS "YOU MIGHT GET A LAUGH" http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii314/Daveclark505/

still better than i can do. is that your spot?

thanks guys

i am -1/+2. i did that when i first moved here from florida because i couldnt bare how underpowered my bike was at altitude. made a huge differnce. anyone doing slow stuff with a 47 sprocket?

..brat that is one of my 2 spots.

Funny, I moved back here from Florida about 6 months ago, man did the bike and I enjoy the the low altitude ! I went down one in the front so far, and im interested in try 2 up in the rear.

Shift,,
    CHECK OUT MY PHOTO BUCKET AND DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE VIDEOS "YOU MIGHT GET A LAUGH" http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii314/Daveclark505/

Quote Originally Posted by shift shiftly View Post
    Funny, I moved back here from Florida about 6 months ago, man did the bike and I enjoy the the low altitude ! I went down one in the front so far, and im interested in try 2 up in the rear.

Shift,,
    you should be able to go up 2 in rear without having to add links to your chain. i didnt go any bigger then -1/+2 becasue i didnt want to have to buy a new chain plus the chain breaker tool. eventually i will have to because i want to go up to a 50tooth or slow to help with slow stuff btu for now im just trying to work with what i got and its hard. youll love the +2 on the r1. itll be raw all through out the rev range

Lqqn Good

Nice nice, where is that at?

2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (stolen)

Quote Originally Posted by Kappa03 View Post
    Nice nice, where is that at?
    fort collins

keep it up. hit me up if you want to ride

good job your cage come in??? hit me up some time well go riding i got a few spots down here or i could roll up there
    1998 superhawk 996 aka supercock...... 2bros CF cans,stage 2or3 jet kit(last guy), 12 bar, 905 stunt cage

Quote Originally Posted by codfish124 View Post
    good job your cage come in??? hit me up some time well go riding i got a few spots down here or i could roll up there
    ya, its in. just put it back on. originally when you bolt it up, it doesnt fit with the bodywork on. so i rode around naked for a bit, then found a buddy with a hole saw. where the cage connects at the bottom is where i had to cut the holes. Now it looks way better to me with my body work on.

...im down to ride once this rain lets up.

hell id be happy with a four cylinder to practice on. have fun with your practice.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by dorepsol2 View Post
    you should be able to go up 2 in rear without having to add links to your chain. i didnt go any bigger then -1/+2 becasue i didnt want to have to buy a new chain plus the chain breaker tool. eventually i will have to because i want to go up to a 50tooth or slow to help with slow stuff btu for now im just trying to work with what i got and its hard. youll love the +2 on the r1. itll be raw all through out the rev range
    dude take it from me size dont mean shit.. jsut cuz its big doesnt mean your going to slow it down.. i had that giant thing on my bike im glad i took it off...

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    dude take it from me size dont mean shit.. jsut cuz its big doesnt mean your going to slow it down.. i had that giant thing on my bike im glad i took it off...
    i hear you on that, but when the nose starts to fall its easier to pick it back up right? once the front end falls with my gearing im chasing it and it ends up pretty much topping out in first. i figure by being able to bring it right back up mid wheelie is an advantage. if i dont clutch it to bp, cuz i dont, not that good yet, i can get a better feel for bringing it to that point and working the rear break instead of having to set down every wheelie that i put up that isnt right on.

Quote Originally Posted by dorepsol2 View Post
    i hear you on that, but when the nose starts to fall its easier to pick it back up right? once the front end falls with my gearing im chasing it and it ends up pretty much topping out in first. i figure by being able to bring it right back up mid wheelie is an advantage. if i dont clutch it to bp, cuz i dont, not that good yet, i can get a better feel for bringing it to that point and working the rear break instead of having to set down every wheelie that i put up that isnt right on.

IMO Geared bikes are easier. Im geared +9 -1. I can still do all my tricks with stock gearing but it is harder. I learned on a geared 929, i dont think i would of learned as fast if it was not geared.. 2 cents....

Gold Member

yeah but 2 big is 2 much.. with mine first gear was a joke... seconed a little better but if it feel the gear was not long enoug to hold it up...

dude i could rev your bike out doing circles lol. It was way to big. It was crazy to ride too

Quote Originally Posted by skilz View Post
    IMO Geared bikes are easier. Im geared +9 -1. I can still do all my tricks with stock gearing but it is harder. I learned on a geared 929, i dont think i would of learned as fast if it was not geared.. 2 cents....
    thats what i figure. when i fully devote my bike to stunt i will prob end up going up 6 to 10 from stock. right now i am only 2 above stock, but i aalso still go to the track with my set up. when my money is right ill scoop up another bike so i can have one for stunt and the other for evrything else.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by skilz View Post
    dude i could rev your bike out doing circles lol. It was way to big. It was crazy to ride too
    hahahahaha no shit.. it feels so much better with smaller gears..

nice... practice makes perfect