Thread: Fay Meyers? WOW!

Fay Meyers? WOW!

Due to a few very unfortunate experiences with sales and service departments, I promised myself I would shop at FM as little as possible. That being said, they are literally right around the corner and much more convient than any other shop, expecially for my bike.
    Anyway, I decided to play a little game odering parts just to prove how awfull they really were. I went to Erico and ordered a right side mirror for the Duc last Thursday- they told me 2 weeks, OK. I went to FM on Monday to order the left side mirror- they told me 2 weeks, OK.
    Well FM just called, they have my mirror!!
    Damn! FM Parts Depatment is on the ball!!

Loopty
    Pronounced with an "oopty"
    I can't say a whole lot for the service dept, but I have had no problems with sales or parts there. I have a good friend over there in parts who knows his shit, especially if it has anything to do with a GSXR or Ninja. His name is Paul BTW, tell him Hoopty sent you his way. Look for the big fat dude riding the GSXR 1000 or the Aprilia Tuono.
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

Yeah the service dept. nearly screwed me twice, that was enough for me. The sales dept.... well my beef with them is I suppose only one sales person, when I was shopping, I was shopping and not yet ready to buy. He realized that and no longer wanted to help me. Then a couple weeks later when I was ready to buy I went back and the other sales people refused to help me because they 'work on comission and I had already talked to someone else.' SORRY, but I am a comissioned sales person myself, and if I ever treated someone poorly just because they were still shopping I would expect them to want to speak to another person.

So I bought my bike elsewhere.

I shop Fay as little as possible. Sales dept...wont even go there, parts dept...decent help, rediculous prices, and no follow up on ordered parts.
    JROK

Paul's a good guy and knows what he's talking about.

Board Newbie

fAY MEYERS

I have used there service department several times and boght tires and a lot of parts there. I have always had fair luck with them. Next to Sun Honda they are one of the most expensive shops I have priced and there communication skill are sometimes lacking with poor followup.