Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please post social events (bike nights, etc.) in the Social Events forum

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Re: Please post social events (bike nights, etc.) in the Social Events forum

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    you're starting to piss me off, canadaboy...
    Shaddap, you little punk-ass kid!

It's yer own gawd damn fault! I was gonna baRn mayhem until you said what you did!
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Not really... I hate everybody.

And as for your this:

I'll just move the threads from soco into social events, not tag them with "Souther CO" as I've been doing, and NOT leave a redirect in the soco forum. Kewl?

Thanks. The management.

you wouldn't dare...........................would you? lol
    drop a gear and disappear....

Asshat Racing:Mra #228
    2002 r6 street,akrapovic slip-on,flush mounts,Ohlins steering dampener
    2000 r6 race (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    you wouldn't dare...........................would you? lol
    now quick! Say something to get banned, like "My name is Chris!"
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

now quick! Say something to get banned, like "My name is Chris!"
    If he was gonna out himself, wouldnt he do it with more style?

When I ask a girl to dance I always look for the one with the yo-yo in her pants!

^^^
    Don't ya think Elton could get a better fitting suit

Hello Fashion Police
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

My name is Chris!
    Didn't I tell you to shut your pie hole??? Fine, I'll do it for ya!
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
    R.I.P. 502

Wait a minute! My name is Chr....err...Bob.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    Wait a minute! My name is Chr.....
    What's that? It sounded to me like you were gonna say your name is Chris! Just for that, off with his head!
    R.I.P. 502

With all of the post whores on this board; is there a tally of hooligans who get banned? Is Barn winning that one too?

Dammit, I got pinked while I was at bike night. But my name really is Ch..., I mean that name I can't say!
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

^^^^^ His name is Chris but he doesnt ride a red Kawi......
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    ^^^
    Don't ya think Elton could get a better fitting suit

Hello Fashion Police
    He is an old school queen. Fashion is flexible.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

I appreciate the redirects so that I don't have to wade through all of the drunken bar meets, thanks Bob!
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

This area seem like a stupid idea to me, sorry Spiderman no offense.

After reading though all the garbage there was 1 post about a social meeting. The rest was just hijack. Then there is the problem, if we are having a social meeting in CS, we have to dig through the hijack garbage, then the Denver social event and any mention of a previous social event, no thanks this is a bad idea. Let social events appear in specific areas, that way those people in those areas can get together.
    Last edited by R1chie; Wed Sep 3rd, 2008 at 06:37 AM.
    "For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing....What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?"

eh i havent seen anyone from our forum area purposly put a post in the social area theyve all been moved there.. which killed views. imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    Dammit, I got pinked while I was at bike night. But my name really is Ch..., I mean that name I can't say!
    Yeah, I'm pretty much "He Who Must Not Be Named" in this thread
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I created a centralized forum for open-invite social activities (bike nights, happy hours, birthday parties, holiday bashes, etc.). Please specify date & location (town/part of town) so members from all over can decide if they can make it. As always, observe the rules if you plan to post there.

Check it out - the Social Events forum!

I will obey the rules, even if I think they are stupid.
    "For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing....What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?"

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

They're always from The Springs.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by R1chie View Post
    This area seem like a stupid idea to me, sorry Spiderman no offense.

After reading though all the garbage there was 1 post about a social meeting. The rest was just hijack. Then there is the problem, if we are having a social meeting in CS, we have to dig through the hijack garbage, then the Denver social event and any mention of a previous social event, no thanks this is a bad idea. Let social events appear in specific areas, that way those people in those areas can get together.
    Rich,

I appreciate your opinion, and believe me, most of what you mentioned was taken into consideration. IF people would include the location as part of the title when creating the thread, it would make things easier. The ideas behind it were:
    - generate more visibility for social activities.
    - somebody might see something they're really interested in attending, but it's not in their normal 'hood, and they wouldn't normally check that local forum.
    - somebody is bored and looking for something to do - instead of checking all forums looking for something current, check here, then decide if they want to make the drive.

Unfortunately, I've been too busy lately to be online policing things.
    R.I.P. 502

Im not a big cell user as long as my phone make and recieves call and texts Im happy. I have beat the snot out of my motorola and it still works. I was riding and had my phone in the outside pocket of my jacket and it fell out and slid across the ground I picked it up and it still works fine. You cant say that about your iturd.

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMAN View Post
    Im not a big cell user as long as my phone make and recieves call and texts Im happy. I have beat the snot out of my motorola and it still works. I was riding and had my phone in the outside pocket of my jacket and it fell out and slid across the ground I picked it up and it still works fine. You cant say that about your iturd.

There is a Pirate, since I have no idea what the above comment is about...