Thread: Free to good home

Free to good home

I have 4 of some of the first issues of Supermoto Magazine lying around (2005ish). Free to anyone who will read them and pass them on. No throwing them away or selling on ebay (yes, they're worth something).
    Last edited by Dysco; Sat Aug 30th, 2008 at 12:28 AM.
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

Re: Free to good home

They might make a good addition to the local hospital, etc. JMT.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Pilot, Go away, you don't even know what Supermoto means... yeah, yeah, you have a friend who has a friend...

Dysco, I'm all over them. I had a subscription the first year and have issues 4,5 and 6. They screwed up and didn't send me all of them. I will happily archive them in the files if you have any issues other than that. PM me or call me.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Pilot, Go away, you don't even know what Supermoto means... yeah, yeah, you have a friend who has a friend...

Dysco, I'm all over them. I had a subscription the first year and have issues 4,5 and 6. They screwed up and didn't send me all of them. I will happily archive them in the files if you have any issues other than that. PM me or call me.

Joe
    I think one is #4, so I'll check them when I get back into town and get back to you. I subscribed for 2 years but gave some to my surgeon's PA who was thinking about getting into SUMO.
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.