Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sarah Palin Nude!

Re: Sarah Palin Nude!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidofDenver View Post
    You slandering piece of crap. Did you post that because you wanted to tarnish the name a public official and hope that no one looked or are you just stupid and read only what you want to read?
    Here is the rest of the page that you cited.
    You might want to listen to your own advice.

While nobody can concretely place her name on a specific list of books... the events DID happen, and it was a public library not a school library. While no books ever got banned, it was in no part because Palin didn't try. She even went as far as trying to get the librarian removed for blocking her efforts.

Do a quick google search for it... Time magazine, NY Times, Boston Herald just to name a few, have articles about it.
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Right-Wing Nut-Job DavidofColorado's Avatar

I'm sorry I can't hear you. You are my ignore list for some reason. (Probably a good one)
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by IT WASN'T ME! View Post
    For the full list go to: www.librarian.net/stax/2366/sarah-palin-vp-nominee/. By the way, it was a public library, not a school.

Thanks, have a great weekend.
    IT WASNT ME, I suggest you put your arrogance and condescension aside. Because, when you are wrong (and in this case you blatantly are), you just look like, well, an asshole.

Media rumor and innuendo continues to fly around Mrs. Sarah Palin. So, now that facts are finally being straightened out, let's analyze them:

1. Palin did not cut funding for special needs education in Alaska by 62 percent. She didn't cut it at all. In fact, she tripled per-pupil funding over just three years.

2. [Sarah Palin] did not demand that books be banned from the Wasilla library. Some of the books on a widely circulated list were not even in print at the time. The librarian has said Palin asked a "What if?" question, but the librarian continued in her job through most of Palin's first term.

3. She was never a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, a group that wants Alaskans to vote on whether they wish to secede from the United States. She's been registered as a Republican since May 1982.

4. Palin never endorsed or supported Pat Buchanan for president. She once wore a Buchanan button as a "courtesty" when he visited Wasilla, but shortly afterward she was appointed to co-chair of the campaign of Steve Forbes in the state.

5. Palin has not pushed for teaching creationism in Alaska's schools. She has said that students should be allowed to "debate both sides" of the evolution question, but she also said creationism "doesn't have to be part of the curriculum."

Much more is available at the following article on NEWSWEEK's website. While not one of my favorite print magazines, it does (in this case) happen to provide a fair and accurate analysis of the Alaska Gov.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/157986

Also, please keep in mind that as Governor of Alaska (the state which is our first line of defense from eastern countries), Mrs. Palin receives more detailed national security briefings than Mr. Biden. Having a missle defense shield spread across your state kinda gives you that priority.

If you want to argue Palin on policy, that's fine, just save the bullshit for your liberal friends who don't have any interest in the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    IT WASNT ME, I suggest you put your arrogance and condescension aside. Because, when you are wrong (and in this case you blatantly are), you just look like, well, an asshole.

Media rumor and innuendo continues to fly around Mrs. Sarah Palin. So, now that facts are finally being straightened out, let's analyze them:

1. Palin did not cut funding for special needs education in Alaska by 62 percent. She didn't cut it at all. In fact, she tripled per-pupil funding over just three years.

2. [Sarah Palin] did not demand that books be banned from the Wasilla library. Some of the books on a widely circulated list were not even in print at the time. The librarian has said Palin asked a "What if?" question, but the librarian continued in her job through most of Palin's first term.

3. She was never a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, a group that wants Alaskans to vote on whether they wish to secede from the United States. She's been registered as a Republican since May 1982.

4. Palin never endorsed or supported Pat Buchanan for president. She once wore a Buchanan button as a "courtesty" when he visited Wasilla, but shortly afterward she was appointed to co-chair of the campaign of Steve Forbes in the state.

5. Palin has not pushed for teaching creationism in Alaska's schools. She has said that students should be allowed to "debate both sides" of the evolution question, but she also said creationism "doesn't have to be part of the curriculum."

Much more is available at the following article on NEWSWEEK's website. While not one of my favorite print magazines, it does (in this case) happen to provide a fair and accurate analysis of the Alaska Gov.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/157986

Also, please keep in mind that as Governor of Alaska (the state which is our first line of defense from eastern countries), Mrs. Palin receives more detailed national security briefings than Mr. Biden. Having a missle defense shield spread across your state kinda gives you that priority.

If you want to argue Palin on policy, that's fine, just save the bullshit for your liberal friends who don't have any interest in the truth.
    If the anus king call me an asshole I guess I better listen. I discovered my mistake after I already posted. I was just goin to let it die, but sense it's been brought up again, I guess I will appoligize. I was given that list and link by a friend who's judgment I trust. I should have reserched the issue better before posting. My bad, I'm an asshole.

However, before we all start a petition to canonize Ms. Palin you might want to read this article: www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1837918,00.html

Asshole out
    THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF RIDERS: THOSE THAT HAVE CRASHED, AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO CRASH.

Wow - someone on the CSC admitted they were wrong. Isn't that a sign of the end times?
    www.cocsba.com

'00 ZX12R
    '03 SV1000

I think so..
    When in doubt...Pull it out.

Vote for Obama
    or your a Racist
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    Vote for Obama
    or you're a racist
    Fixed it, because I am an ultra liberal neo fascist pseudo intellectual opinionated spelling Nazi. Actually, I just don't want to work.
    1989 Honda Hawk,2005 crf250x supermoto

It is better to communicate good information than to offer misinformation in the name of good communication. Alastair B Fraser

Quote Originally Posted by Filo View Post
    Fixed it, because I am an ultra liberal neo fascist pseudo intellectual opinionated spelling Nazi. Actually, I just don't want to work.
    Thanks Bra. I will cross party lines for help with my grammar.

Bottom line is VOTE, no matter what your views.
    I just came back from the Dominican Republic. It was good to see BELOW third world standards. The difference did kick me in the head about just how damn good we have it here.

But it was nice not to see ANY Starbucks for a full week.

Proud to be an American.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter Shea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Filo View Post
    Actually, I just don't want to work.
    I'll second that...
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    THERE IS NO TIME FOR RATIONAL SOLUTIONS!
    WE HAVE TO TAKE DRASTIC IRRATIONAL MEASURES NOW!
    LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxerk2 View Post
    I'll second that...

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    I just came back from the Dominican Republic. It was good to see BELOW third world standards. The difference did kick me in the head about just how damn good we have it here...
    True! I constantly come back to this, but I was with the UN in Africa for 6 months, and that was so humbling. Not just the conditions in Africa, but to talk to the folks from the other countries and what their lives are like. The Bosnians and Croatians were the most humbling, all of those guys had fought in the war. One of the guys told me straight; "I fought so that my children can grow up like you did." Guys who grew up in South Africa and to hear what they have to deal with still becuase of the rampant crime there (Did you know you are not allowed to defend yourself, even against an armed inturder?). The northern Europeans (Swiss, Fins, Norweigins, etc) who couldn't believe I could get a set of tires for my car for less than $400 (I had a lot of car magazines). Then there were the ones who had trained in or traveled to America and still were amazed that you could get food, anytime you wanted it, and that for a mere $.35 you could get even more. And all kinds of food, and almost everywhere.

Don't even get me started on their reaction to my house, and cars and lifestyle. It was almost embarrasing to talk about my middle class status. I am concinced if Americans traveeld more, we'd bitch a lot less.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    I am concinced if Americans traveeld more, we'd bitch a lot less.
    I swear I say that ALL the time. We travel as much as possible, but I think Dawn and I are going to take a break from the Third world for a while.

Maybe England, Scotland, Ireland, and /or Spain next trip.

Did Ireland halfway through my Africa tour. My favorite trip ever. The Irish rule. We rented a car and just drove around for two weeks, statying at B&Bs and getting our next desination idea from the locals.

Then there is also this;
    http://www.admo-tours.com/motorcycle...alps_tour.html
    or
    http://www.biketours-uk.com/
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    Don't even get me started on their reaction to my house, and cars and lifestyle. It was almost embarrasing to talk about my middle class status. I am convinced if Americans traveled more, we'd bitch a lot less.
    I agree. I grew up in a small town in Cali where the primary source of income was the government and then I saw true poverty in Panama. There is no comparison.
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Gixxerk2, I love your Teddy Roosevelt quote. It illustrates where I feel we are now. We need another Teddy Roosevelt right now. We owe our whole modern standard of living directly to him and his policies. To me, he is one of the greatest, maybe THE greatest person ever to have lived.
    THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF RIDERS: THOSE THAT HAVE CRASHED, AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO CRASH.

If the anus king call me an asshole I guess I better listen. I discovered my mistake after I already posted. I was just goin to let it die, but sense it's been brought up again, I guess I will appoligize. I was given that list and link by a friend who's judgment I trust. I should have reserched the issue better before posting. My bad, I'm an asshole.

However, before we all start a petition to canonize Ms. Palin you might want to read this article: www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1837918,00.html

Asshole out
    You apologized to the wrong person since you weren't snowballing him (sex not snow). But as long as you learned you were wrong and that you can't trust liberal friends, I guess my work here is done.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

You apologized to the wrong person since you weren't snowballing him (sex not snow). But as long as you learned you were wrong and that you can't trust liberal friends, I guess my work here is done.
    Actualy I was apologizing to everyone, even you.

So what is next on your list of misinformation to disseminate? McCain had a love child with a slave or Palin rigged her Beauty contest by using makeup?
    No hard feelings about you lieing to everyone to smug the good name of our next VP then P.

So what is next on your list of misinformation to disseminate? McCain had a love child with a slave or Palin rigged her Beauty contest by using makeup?
    No hard feelings about you lieing to everyone to smug the good name of our next VP then P.
    Apologizing to you is just like throwing gas on a fire.

Well....and.....you've got crabgrass!

Gixxerk2, I love your Teddy Roosevelt quote. It illustrates where I feel we are now. We need another Teddy Roosevelt right now. We owe our whole modern standard of living directly to him and his policies. To me, he is one of the greatest, maybe THE greatest person ever to have lived.
    I agree but given the level of scrutiny that modern politicians have to go through (see anal probes), the out of context attacks, and just general ill will that the other side can generate simply based on what letter is behind their name, I doubt we will see another of his kind.

Outdoorsman, military man, conservationist and someone that truly believed in the idea of America. He's my hero, in a time when heroes are passe. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Apologizing to you is just like throwing gas on a fire.

Well....and.....you've got crabgrass!
    LOL I get it. I am going to let it die now.