Thread: Drinking and Driving

AKA "Devaclis"

Drinking and Driving

As posted on the Mazda RX8 owners' club website…

I was pulled over last night by a copper who'd followed me for a couple of miles and was breathalysed. Bearing in mind I could barely stand it was no surprise to find I was massively over the limit. This was particularly disgraceful as I had the missus and kiddie with me in the car.

I was arrested and read my rights. It was all a very salutary experience, especially when the copper got shirty because I found the whole business side-splittingly funny.

His mate, whilst the arrest took place, went and had a good look round the car, came back and started whispering to the other copper. They were whispering frantically at each other and neither of them look very pleased.

The first copper turns to me and starts accusing me of wasting police time and he called me a tw*t.

I pointed out he's just sworn at a member of the public, in front of an 18 month old child and that I'll report him for conduct unbecoming.

Cops got back in their car and drove off, with the copper who'd had a look round my car laughing his head off.

And the moral of the story for the police is.....................

Always check whether a car is left or right hand drive before breathalysing the guy in the right hand seat
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

Re: Drinking and Driving

i dont get it...
    ~MR. PISSY PANTS~
    R . I . P. Gene, you will be missed!

01 Dakota (Yama-hauler)
    00 WR-400 (da da dirty dirty)
    06 GSXR 6 (street toy)
    06 KLX 110 (play toy)
    02 Kawi Quad (play toy #2) maybe for sale...anyone interested??

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

<--and yes i think this is a Texas flag Well, at least i THOUGHT it was, until peanut took it away...dam you peanut, DAMMMMM YOUUUU!!!!!

R1ch

Re: Drinking and Driving

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoKidd";p="152781
    i dont get it...
    He was either in england with an american car or in america with and english car. The wheel is on the opposite side so the cop was giving the passenger a breathalizer test

bahahahhaha, funny. Even more so that the guy didn't say anything about it.

------------------------
    Student Driver Racing / My Little Pony Racing
    Aerobics instructor seeks optical illusion...#502, baby

Quote Originally Posted by R1ch";p="152784
    He was either in england with an american car or in america with and english car. The wheel is on the opposite side so the cop was giving the passenger a breathalizer test
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis";p="152619
    Always check whether a car is left or right hand drive before breathalysing the guy in the right hand seat
    He was in an left-side drive (American style) car in a right-side drive country (England is only 1 of many). Based on some of the words used, it could be England, but it could also be Australia, New Zealand, or one of the other British Isles, for that matter.