Thread: AMA - Laguna Seca

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

AMA - Laguna Seca

What can I say it's a crappy camara. I had an amazing time thought. Whoo Hoo!!

The inside of these trailors would blow your mind. Every luxury not to mention you can probably eat off of the same floor that they worked on after the bikes were done. ALL of them were immaculate and pristine in every way.

This bike just has SEX written all over it. I thought it was a very beautiful bike (even better then Tri-Colore for me) YUM!!!!
    Last edited by 64BonnieLass; Tue Sep 30th, 2008 at 04:12 PM.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Re: AMA - Laguna Seca

Dorks RULE!!!!!!

I have no comment on this one! Heehee. And I really thought I would be able to get some Condoms for you boys instead of posters, but...noooooooooooooo. I think in my heart this rider doesn't maybe get laid by his sponser. (just a guess, just a guess and of course kidding)

Monster Bike:
    Last edited by 64BonnieLass; Tue Sep 30th, 2008 at 04:15 PM.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

JohnnyRocketPageFTMFWwheel:

JohhnyRocketPageFTMFWBike:

Last edited by 64BonnieLass; Tue Sep 30th, 2008 at 04:05 PM.

2005 SV650S Street

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Welcome back kiddo.

MOREJOHNNYFUCKINGROCKPICS!!!!!!!
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

CORKSCREW FTMFWALLDAYLONG:

Ya'all know how I feel about YELLOW things. Mmmm she's pretty! (the bike)

2005 SV650S Street

Sweet pics! Thanks for sharing. . .
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

Rookies Cup 125CC Races. Those kids kick ass. One kid crashed on this turn, and laid in the gravel for about 5 minutes. That lil guy got up and went after his bike and got back on the track again. I didn't capture it but that was The Motivational Poster for FORTITUDE!!!! Amazing!

125 kids heading out from the pits. Just fun as heck to watch those guys.

2005 SV650S Street

Andretti Turn - Turn 2 I think:

2005 SV650S Street

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

These Red Bull Rookie kids are impressive.

Ralph and I got to spend a fair bit of time on track with Emerson Conner (OK, in all honesty I got to spend a fair bit of time being passed, and lapped, and passed again by emerson conner). On top of being really fast, he was also one of the nicest kids you could ever hope to meet. I'm glad that Red Bull is sponsoring a series to develop young roadracers!

s

Marc, Adam (Filo) and Joe:

2005 SV650S Street

I didn't want an umbrella girl plus they looked bored AND we match kinda - Again, dorks freeking rock!

WINNERS RIDE AFTER THE PODIUM:
    Myladin (sp)

And Spies and Scott Jensen. Scott rode his ass off! He made some amazing passes out of two and into three from where I was standing at the time. Clarkie worked his ass off for him. I just figured out the amazement that goes into one of these days for these guys. I didn't get to meet Scott but I was on the wall where he was doing an interview and he seemed very kind and humble from what I could see. All I really know....those boys RIDE THEIR ASSES OFF. I cant even imagine the focus, the skill, the..............CRACK!!!! Whoo hoo, I had the best time EVER.
    Last edited by 64BonnieLass; Tue Sep 30th, 2008 at 05:06 PM.

2005 SV650S Street

Easily distracted by shiny objects and bouncy things jplracing's Avatar

The last pic is of Scott Jensen (clarkie's brother in law) in the superbike race

Earlier in the day he had gone down in Superstock. Banged himself up pretty good, so Clarkie duct taped Scotts hand and wrist so he could put weight on the bars. Apparently his knee had swelled to almost melon size and he couldn't move his foot from the shifter back to the peg...all this and he still made the field in Superbike (and beat Mizdal, i think, and Johnny Rock Page)

Good times

www.rebellionmotorsports.com

Grant_me_revs personal snake catcher!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sortarican View Post
    Welcome back kiddo.

MOREJOHNNYFUCKINGROCKPICS!!!!!!!
    The good pics of that bike I saved for David. I'm open to payments though if you want the TASTY one's.

2005 SV650S Street

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 64BonnieLass View Post
    The good pics of that bike I saved for David. I'm open to payments though if you want the TASTY one's.
    You can't charge for for Johnny Rock Page pictures!
    That's like charging for air....or freedom....or God!
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

AKA "Devaclis"

No chicks? THIS is why you do not let a woman operate the camera at a HOT CHICKS festival!!!

First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Yea, just so ya know, I tried (several times). Joe was having nothing to do with it. The umbrelly girls were ugly (really not too hot). I gotta say though, nice asses. I WANT AN ASS LIKE THAT.

AND GOD WROTE: You can either have a pretty face or a nice ass apparently. Not my call!
    Last edited by 64BonnieLass; Wed Oct 1st, 2008 at 08:46 AM.

2005 SV650S Street

Easily distracted by shiny objects and bouncy things jplracing's Avatar

Terri tells no lies...the umbrella girls were pretty nasty....kind of like second rate stip club nasty

However we did see a sign leaving Reno that advertised Games, Drinks and "Wiminns" Unfortuantly, Terri would let me stop to figure out what they ment by "Wiminns"

www.rebellionmotorsports.com

Grant_me_revs personal snake catcher!!

did anyone hear that AMA is no longer involved in motorcycle racing?
    "If you love something, let it go... If it comes back to you, you've just high sided!"

'01 GSXR 750~Scorpion Exhaust~Carbon rear wheel cover, chain guard, intake, mirrors and signals~Targa Windscreen