Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Downtown Restaurants

Re: Downtown Restaurants

hey salsashark... every time i see your name it makes me think of www.salsasnack.com (NSFW, home, or play). that's a website that'll remind you of the cheesesteaks of Philly like never before.

seriously - don't visit it if you want to retain your last meal. but now that I mentioned it, you're probably gonna feel even more inclined to click it.

Salsashark, your post confuses me. Are you waiting for the Pat's in A-town to open so you can burn it down?? There's a Pat's about 5 minutes from work but I'll wait until I'm on the road at lunchtime to hit a ToP

Oops... my mistake... I meant to say Taste of Philly... It was late and I've been sitting in front of this computer working on school stuff way too much. **fixed**

Nope, my shadow will never darken the doorsteps of a Pat's again... not even for arson's sake... there are people you can hire for that
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.