Thread: I heart Wyeth Jackson .......... and Dale Eaton isnt bad either

I heart Wyeth Jackson .......... and Dale Eaton isnt bad either

I wanted to give a huge thankyou to Wyeth and Dale, we just closed on our first house today and both Wyeth and Dale made our house buying experience so easy.

As far as real estate agents Wyeth kicks ass and drove up to the Loveland area from down south more times than I can remember and being a motorcyclist and ex-racer herself she understood our situation perfectly.

Dale has been a good friend for a number of years and when we needed a loan he was our obvious choice, from start to finish he took care of everything and the mountains of paperwork seemed like nothing.

To me the best thing about dealing with Wyeth and Dale was the outstanding level of communication from both of them and even when we started to freak out about things they just took everything in their stride.

So if you ever need a loan officer for a mortgage or refi or a real estate agent get hold of these people, they ROCK!!!
    It is what it is

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Re: I heart Wyeth Jackson .......... and Dale Eaton isnt bad either

...hmmm...wheels starting to turn;-)...in my brain that is...:-D
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Congrats on your first house Clarkie!

Wyeth and Dale...noted!
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Thanks Aaron, I'm stoked for you guys! Congratulations on your new home.

Can't wait for the house warming party--hot tub and kegger with Dale for entertainment!!

I have nothing but good things to say about Wyeth's professionalism and dedication. She has helped me out so much.... hats off!
    636 '04
    DRZ400SM '08
    EXC 520 '02