Thread: Lingerie football league tryouts

Lingerie football league tryouts

Why can't we get this here? The girls SUCK at football, but I am sure some of you guys would watch them anyway. Not me. I am too much of a purist. Yeah, that's me. Football purist.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/....football.komo
    1989 Honda Hawk,2005 crf250x supermoto

It is better to communicate good information than to offer misinformation in the name of good communication. Alastair B Fraser

Re: Lingerie football league tryouts

Football SUCKS, I don't care to see steroid junkie, raping, degenerate men that America idolizes groping each other

Bring on the women
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

Quote Originally Posted by Filo View Post
    Why can't we get this here? The girls SUCK at football, but I am sure some of you guys would watch them anyway. Not me. I am too much of a purist. Yeah, that's me. Football purist.

There is at least a team starting out here in Denver. Some guy by the name of Nate is heading this female football team up. My wife was offered a try out with them but its just not her cup of tea.
    This new female league is supposed to be starting off next spring so you may be in luck!
    For My Diavan

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

You're like your wife's Agent.

SHOW... ME... THE MONEY!!!!!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    You're like your wife's Agent.

LOL...I am actually, I have gotten her all of her modeling gigs and negotiate all contracts. But its cool and its something we do together and allows us to travel on someone elses dime.
    For My Diavan

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

You're not a purist....
    You're a hamster-f#cker!
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    You're a hamster-f#cker!
    Too true.

It is better to communicate good information than to offer misinformation in the name of good communication. Alastair B Fraser

i was thinkin more like... SHOW US YOUR

okay here goes.....im gonna get a ration of shit for this but as much as i like lingerie and skimpy, 1 i dont like football, playing is fun watching is boring. 2 seems to me like its a bunch of skanks looking for attention. grow the f up hoochie mamma. to think one day if not today these gals will be raising children. im 25 and i am disgusted with my generation, whats the next one gonna be like!?
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    and you did it!

the rest of us were just thinking it.

http://www.myspace.com/adrenalineaddiction24

01 zx9r
    99 r6 (race bike)

All generations have had their share of attention whores, todays just have the most wealth of exposure for it, and they are probably going to make some money doing it.

Is it morally suspect? Sure, it can probably can be argued so, but it's their body, their reputation, and ultimately their decision on how they are put on display (or not), and how they choose to make $$. The more important element that is lost sight of, is that there are those profiting off of them. Profiting a lot more than they are, that's for sure!

But yeah, they could be doing a lot worse than hussie'ing it up for a moment of negligible fame, and insignificant money. Heck... some of them might actually parlay this into getting an okay paying gig as a spokesmodel, or working in promotions, and actually create a *better* life for herself and/or any children they might have. My guess though, is that most of these girls are in school or working, and just want to re-live their powder-puff days from High School.

Cut 'em some slack, it's not like they're being molded into drug runners.
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Thu Oct 9th, 2008 at 10:01 AM.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

+1 with what Barn has to say.

I get asked all the time how I deal with being married to a model or even support her modeling. First off, I love my wife and trust her completely, what she does, in my opinion, is not morally incorrect. Why not? It is the way she composes herself at these events is what makes the difference. She is a proffessional and she does her job which is promoting a product, taking pictures with fans, autographing posters, etc...
    She is out there with the mindset that it is a job and this helps raise our kids and pay our mortgage. I mean, seriously, it just wouldnt be a car show or a bike show or a race without that beautiful model or umbrella girl there (IMO).

I guess bottom line is, if the female is comfortable in what she is doing, be it bikini contest, lingerie football, etc....then you gotta respect that. We will all have our opinions no matter what, but the beautiful thing about this country is we can still be our own person and pursue our own lifes and do whatever makes us happy, so just respect that and if you dont agree with it, then dont participate in the event. Just my 2 cents

The Wifey...
    For My Diavan

Quote Originally Posted by mastap07 View Post
    i was thinkin more like... SHOW US YOUR
    Believe me, you don't want to see Barn's .....
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by Craven_Morehead View Post

I get asked all the time how I deal with being married to a model or even support her modeling. First off, I love my wife and trust her completely, what she does, in my opinion, is not morally incorrect. Why not? It is the way she composes herself at these events is what makes the difference. She is a proffessional and she does her job which is promoting a product, taking pictures with fans, autographing posters, etc...
    She is out there with the mindset that it is a job and this helps raise our kids and pay our mortgage. I mean, seriously, it just wouldnt be a car show or a bike show or a race without that beautiful model or umbrella girl there (IMO).

I guess bottom line is, if the female is comfortable in what she is doing, be it bikini contest, lingerie football, etc....then you gotta respect that. We will all have our opinions no matter what, but the beautiful thing about this country is we can still be our own person and pursue our own lifes and do whatever makes us happy, so just respect that and if you dont agree with it, then dont participate in the event. Just my 2 cents

The Wifey...
    Holy sh#t! What a beautiful girl. You, are a licky (intentionally misspelled!) dude!

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

I have nothing against models. I wish I did, especially if we were both naked. That would be best. Most models run away when they see me coming.

BTW, how come you are talking about your modeling wife without posting here portfolio on line? Desperate guys (not me, the other ones on this website) would appreciate that.

The Wifey...
    Dang it, I'm firewalled from photobucket. Does somebody want to rehost it to the CSC for us denied types?

Believe me, you don't want to see Barn's .....
    Hey Frank... Those weren't my man boobs that were staring you in the face, those were my testicles. It's called being "tea bagged".
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Thu Oct 9th, 2008 at 11:19 AM.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I have nothing against models. I wish I did, especially if we were both naked. That would be best. Most models run away when they see me coming.

BTW, how come you are talking about your modeling wife without posting here portfolio on line? Desperate guys (not me, the other ones on this website) would appreciate that.

LOL...she has been at a few of the Young Blood/Brothers Events and she will be out full force next year at the races as an umbrella girl so stay tuned!
    For My Diavan

Dang it, I'm firewalled from photobucket. Does somebody want to rehost it to the CSC for us denied types?

Hey Frank... Those weren't my man boobs that were staring you in the face, those were my testicles. It's called being "tea bagged".
    What are your nuts doing growing out of your chest?!?! Oh wait, the nuts hang BELOW the dick. Sorry, my mistake....

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

What are your nuts doing growing out of your chest?!?! Oh wait, the nuts hang BELOW the dick. Sorry, my mistake....

How'd he get the beans above the frank?
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sortarican View Post
    How'd he get the beans above the frank?
    Veeerry carefully! And he's got such great hair gel too!

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian