Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So if any of you were on Coloroado Blvd around 4:30 yesterday...

So if any of you were on Coloroado Blvd around 4:30 yesterday...

...could ya tell me what the crazy bitch said??

Ride'n north on Colorado in the center lane almost at the end of my commute, headphones on, & I'm check'n the right lane for an opening 'cause I've gotta get over soon. I check back & the white car in front of me that I thought was farther up was really close. I grab the breaks kinda hard & stop with about 4 or 5 feet to her bumper, check to see that the car behind me isn't gonna run me over and then proceed with traffic. I lightly rev (1-2k bursts up to about 6kish if that) my engine several times and shake my head kinda doing the "you dumbass, you need to pay more attention to traffic around you" thing. Traffic goes another 40 feet until it backs up from a fresh red light. Lady in front of me (now 10-15 feet ahed of me) then slams on her breaks, throws it in park & jumps outta her car.

I'm sit'n on the bike go'n "holy shit, this crazy 'toe is about to pull a Dana on me!" She proceeds get about halfway down her car and just starts yelling at me. She's point'n her finger, guesturing wildly, & generally carrying on like a crazy person. I've still got my music on & my lip reading is teh sucks, so all I can really make out is:

"blah blah blah blah motorcycle blah blahblah blah I'm gonna blah blahblah blah."

she stops for a second, I guess to let me think about what I've done (which, for the record, is nothing) I'm still sitting on the bike, nonplussed, and I tell her "ma'am, I can't hear you, I've got my headphones on," which seemed to be her que for round two.

"blah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blah"

Now guy in the minivan taxi right next to me starts yelling at her. I can understand him only slightly better than I could her.

"He's on a motorcycle blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah."

She gets back in her car 'cause the light's green again & we proceed like nothing happened.

Now I know how the dog feels when you yell at it. All it hears is "blah blah blah blah blah blah Rover blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!"

So, like I said, if you happened to be chill'n out on the sidewalk or in traffic around that time & place, can SOMEONE please tell me what the crazy bitch was saying? Was it anything that justified her hopping outta her car & proving that evolution of the dumbest is still in full swing?

kthxbye
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Re: So if any of you were on Coloroado Blvd around 4:30 yesterday...

at that time I would have gotten off my motorcycle and punched the crazy lady in the face, {calling it self defense} and then went about my merry day!
    11 BMW S 1000 RR

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.

Helmets make wonderful tennis rackets for people's heads as the ball...

Especially when she was "threatening you with physical harm so you had no choice but to defend yourself Mr. Police Officer."
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3

Easy, Your a blah blah blah, and you , blah need blah horseshoe, blah blah your ass, and blah for good measure, blah blah blah.

So blah!

Like I need your support

I definately think it woulda counted as verbal assault & road rage.

but I think I'd find it hard to explain to a judge how "blah blah blah blah" really offended me.

oh, & the icing on the cake is that she was driving some sort of humane society animal hospital car.

so i'm not sure if a motorcycle ran over her favorite cat or if she'd just had a bad day b/c she was on the way back from having a basement full of puppies biting her nipples or what. I'm not sure anything really explains that sandy of a vag...
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SupermotoMJ View Post
    at that time I would have gotten off my motorcycle and punched the crazy lady in the face, {calling it self defense} and then went about my merry day!
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Helmets make wonderful tennis rackets for people's heads as the ball...
    +10
    Especially when she was "threatening you with physical harm so you had no choice but to defend yourself Mr. Police Officer."

I would NEVER advocate violence. but this comes to mine.
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

i was there.... it sounded more like, "Someone, please help. There's a monkey that escaped from the zoo and it's riding a motorcycle. help me please, can't you see i'm part of the animal humane society."
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

^^
    Now I wish I'd flung poo
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

this is what i think she was saying

"you stupid motorcycle, if i didnt have suck a stick up my ass and had any idea of how to drive then i would be justified in trying to kick your ass, but since im a stupid bitch that is just having a bad case of PMS, i will get back in my car, text everyone i know what happened WHILE im driving and drink my coffee as i put my mascara back on and turn my radio on AIR America and drive away like nothing happened."

Quote Originally Posted by inkahootz View Post
    this is what i think she was saying

"you stupid motorcycle, if i didnt have suck a stick up my ass and had any idea of how to drive then i would be justified in trying to kick your ass, but since im a stupid bitch that is just having a bad case of PMS, i will get back in my car, text everyone i know what happened WHILE im driving and drink my coffee as i put my mascara back on and turn my radio on AIR America and drive away like nothing happened."
    nope i was there... and mine was much more accurate, lol.
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

Has delusions of Kawi grandeur konichd's Avatar

Maybe don't rev your motor? You rev'ed your engine simply becuase you weren't paying attention? Shook your head as if she did something wrong?

Ask yourself if you didn't rev your shit to 6K twice and shake your head at her would she have even paid attention to you?
    Last edited by konichd; Thu Oct 9th, 2008 at 10:51 AM.
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Quote Originally Posted by konichd View Post
    Maybe don't rev your motor? You rev'ed your engine simply becuase you weren't paying attention?

Ask yourself if you didn't rev your shit to 6K twice would she have even paid attention to you?

Dude he is on a bright Red Ninja......

She noticed....Fat jealous bitter bitch.... Gonna go home and bitch all night long about that punk-ass kid on the crotch rocket, while the husband thinks
    "Bitch Shut the Fuck up".

Maybe don't rev your motor? You rev'ed your engine simply becuase you weren't paying attention? Shook your head as if she did something wrong?

Ask yourself if you didn't rev your shit to 6K twice and shake your head at her would she have even paid attention to you?
    ^^Thought about that, but I can't honsestly think that my reving the engine (not even CLOSE to whining it out) shouldn't be enough to piss off some grilled-cheese set of lips to cause her to get out of her car & yell at someone. At the MOST that merits the finger.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

6k rev pfft....

I was on Colfax and some dipshit cut me off. I pulled up to her window and reved my old bike....He shit herself, I am sure of it.

this was my old loud CB750 4to1 NO baffel..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=12371762

So from your story here is what I get:

You are looking to switch lanes and when your turn your head back the lady in front of you is a lot closer? You then rev your motor and shake your head at her because you weren't paying attention to how close you were following? Why?

If someone did that to me I'd throw my TB in reverse.............

Point is you have no reason to rev your shit or shake your head simply because you weren't paying attention to the car in front of you.

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

I think she was yelling at you to make sure that you knew that it was your turn to pay the bar tab when we all go out . . . see you at the bar!
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

^^my point is that I was shaking my head at myself and the engine's quiet enough that I can't honestly believe she even heard it. When I do something stupid I try to make a point of it in my mind so that I don't do it again. and even if she did hear the engine , that doesn't merit a full on barrage of whatever the hell she said.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    ^^my point is that I was shaking my head at myself and the engine's quiet enough that I can't honestly believe she even heard it. When I do something stupid I try to make a point of it in my mind so that I don't do it again. and even if she did hear the engine , that doesn't merit a full on barrage of whatever the hell she said.
    exactly

Point is don't shake your head (even if it was at yourself) and rev your shit and it wouldn't have happened..................

^^I see your point, but, honestly I wouldn't be sure about that. Since I have no idea what she was all up in arms about, she might've done it anyway. Could what I did have exacerbated the situation? sure. But this lady had to have been stew'n about something else aside from that
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

If someone did that to me I'd throw my TB in reverse.............
    Jesus, DK's been listening to too much Alice lately. What's w/ running people off the road and backing up on them?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

She hates FREEDOM

I see you're point, however she could have misconstrude your antics to be directed at her and as they say "thats the straw that broke the camels back."

^^Fair enough.

I still think her reaction completely justifies my calling her a bitch tho!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]